Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ancient Empires Elysium: Roman Wars

Default Re: Ancient Empires Elysium: Roman Wars

Limes, we are waiting for you... are you there?

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

I promise I will add sth new soon .

Btw, did anybody sell models on Turbosquid? I would like to put few of them there. Of course AEE will be free as always .

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

I´m so glad that you are still around here and AEE is alive. We have to keep RTW Modding alive.

I have uploaded a couple of models on 3dcadbrowser but nothing really important... never on turbosquid.

Waiting for these updates.

Thank you .
    To be frank I need more space here to show AEE progress . Zetaboards are taken by Tapatalk and new AEE forum makes me sick a little bit . And of course two of my lovely daughters broke my modding career . I had to spent more time at home during Covid times, so AEE:RW vege were happy to be polished so much.

Btw. I need a guy who darkened RTW night and made nice sunsets . I don't remember where I saw his work .

I post few new things here soon, but I feel discomfort I don't have more place here on TWC.

And I need more help. Someone asked me how to install AEE: Grand Campaign on RTW(Steam version). What should I say? I still use WIN7 for RTW. Mod foldering is next step when AEE: RW wil be ready.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/ancient-e...sium2/#7654436

AEE_RW_LAS by limes maximus, on Flickr
    Last edited by limes; May 14, 2020 at 04:16 PM.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

Quote Originally Posted by limes View Post
    To be frank I need more space here to show AEE progress
    Maybe you can ask a place on Rome Total War hosted Modifications Forums. Your mod is in english, doesn't it? (You can try to talk with Gigantus).

Btw. I need a guy who darkened RTW night and made nice sunsets . I don't remember where I saw his work .
    I don´t know that mod that you are meaning but RSII made a good work with that. Anyway, the sky textures are very important about this. Until I know, some colors are filtered throw them a define the ambient and sky colors.

And I need more help. Someone asked me how to install AEE: Grand Campaign on RTW(Steam version). What should I say? I still use WIN7 for RTW. Mod foldering is next step when AEE: RW wil be ready.
    I´m a kind of dinosaur like you, modding with a old computer on WIN7.

GROB's Avatar Civis

Icon7 Re: Ancient Empires Elysium: Roman Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Solon de Atenas View Post
    Maybe you can ask a place on Rome Total War hosted Modifications Forums. Your mod is in english, doesn't it? (You can try to talk with Gigantus).

I don´t know that mod that you are meaning but RSII made a good work with that. Anyway, the sky textures are very important about this. Until I know, some colors are filtered throw them a define the ambient and sky colors.

I´m a kind of dinosaur like you, modding with a old computer on WIN7. Limes, the person who makes beutiful skies for different mods is, 20ninescene. Try asking him.

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Someone summoned me

Hi, I need help with forced diplomacy mod.
    I want to make it for Ancient Empires Elysium mod. I based on forced diplomacy for EB, but when i go to the negotiation button "show me how" is not active.
    In AEE mod button show me how is used also for 4tpy script.
    Is anybody have advise for me?

is the still any chance for released this mod? look great.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234