Thread: KGCM error? - trivial maybe but annoying Waels faction problem

Default KGCM error? - trivial maybe but annoying Waels faction problem

Just playing KGCM again after a long break. I am Welsh and love playing as Wales but in the KGCM there is a slightly annoying aspect of having merchants saying "Sending these back to England at once Sire" (or whatever the wording is). My split-second reaction is "what did you say? Off with this traitor's head" ... haha!

1) i am assuming this is just a glitch and any money isn't actually being sent to the English faction?

2) is this error just as a result of duplication of England's Merchants for use for the Wales faction and therefore they say this becuase of that?

3) is there an easy way to change this? (Please note I am not a modder :-/ I would need detailed instructions of which files exactly to change and how, if it is possible to change it)

i have only just started playing so have not noticed anything else, yet! It doesnt make the game less enjoyable of course because it is a cracking game, its just slightly annoying having my faction members refer to England like this when I am usually always at war with them LOL!!

Thanks
    DWO

Laetus

Default Re: KGCM error? - trivial maybe but annoying Waels faction problem

This has been talked about before.Nothing can be done.
    The Irish faction have Scottish accents.

Anthin.