Thread: Economy question (Playing Germany grand campaign - bankrupt most of time !)

Default Economy question (Playing Germany grand campaign - bankrupt most of time !)

Does building those province improvements that say things like "adds 800 to province treasury" actually add 800 NET per turn to the treasury?
    What other easy suggestions to improve my economy with this mod? Playing as Germany early on bankrupt. Sure my army is large but getting attacks on all fronts, including massive army disembarked by British on my North coast. No, I'm not using bran mod.

Thanks.

I really love this mod. It's like having a complete new game !!!

Default Re: Economy question (Playing Germany grand campaign - bankrupt most of time !)

Give this submod a try http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...izL-s-Mini-Mod

It gives you a much larger amount of money to start with, reduces upkeep costs, and gives you more armies to start with.

Default Re: Economy question (Playing Germany grand campaign - bankrupt most of time !)

Thanks, will keep it in mind. For now trying to finish my first campaign although last night started with appcrashes...