View Poll Results: What is your favourite scenario?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Campaign

4 36.36%
  • The Dragonborn Comes

4 36.36%
  • White-Gold Concordat

2 18.18%
  • The Great War

3 27.27%
  • Oblivion Crisis

3 27.27%
  • The Three Banners War

3 27.27%
  • Black Drake

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Your Favourite Custom Scenario - POLL - What historic events would you like to see in the mod?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Your Favourite Custom Scenario - POLL - What historic events would you like to see in the mod?

As you have already probably noticed, I have made several custom campaigns as a part of my patch.

With the current scenarios, we have already covered all events from TES III, IV, V and ESO.

I plan to fill the gap between ESO and TES III with some new scenarios. That means the end of Interregnum/rise of The Septim dynasty and its reign.

However, this is not a short time period, and I dont actually know that much about these times (yet, tho I plan to start studying asap).

So I would be glad if you guys bring some ideas for custom campaigns, as I am sure there are some greater lore TES fanatics than me, and we can discuss it. It would be helpful, if you also post ideas for how could be the historic ideas actually implemented into the game (which factions should be in the scenario, armies and their positions, characters, events, owners of settlements etc).

If you also feel the current scenarios could be improved in a certain way, feel free to post here too. I would like to add some events from TES III into the imperial campaign, problem is I played the game a long time ago, so I dont remember anything specific sadly.

Keep the ideas realistic please, as posibilites of M2TW are significantly limited, samely as mine.
    Last edited by Jadli; March 25, 2017 at 02:03 PM.

Default Re: What historic events would you like to see in the mod?

The major things I can think of that havn't been covered are the Akaviri invasion of The Empire, the Imperial invasion of Akavir, the rise of the First Empire against the Ayleids, the entry of the Nords to Skyrim from Atmora and the subsequent war with the Snow Elves(the Falmer from Skyrim, poor bastards), the migration of the Redguards to Hammerfell, and the war with the very first Orsinium where the original champion of the Arena, Gaiden Shinji, fell. Most of this stuff would probably require an incredible amount of work though, so I can assume you won't likely most of them. I will say the thing I would be most interested in is adding the continent of Akavir to the main campaign to allow for some awesome wars with its 4 races, or you could make it 3 races and have the Snow Demons only spawn during Winter seasons, as befits their lore. The problem with this being it would require new units, and you said in the main submod thread that you can't do new units, sadly. Thats all my ideas on this topic, besides adding in some multiple small mini-scripts to the main campaign, like Hero of Kvatch spawning etc.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, seems you didnt pay much attention to my post .

I intend to implement the historic events in some order, not jump from one era to another. As I said, first I will go with 3rd Era, then I will move further to past. There will be scenarios, such as The Tiber Wars, Imperial Simulacrum, War for The Red Diamond and perhaps something else. I havent looked at these events closely yet, so not 100% sure yet. Ill probably also make some pre-ESO scenarios, to cover things like Varen's Rebellion, Ranser's War or The Akaviri Invasion into Morrowind and Skyrim. And Also The Black Dragon.

From those you have suggested, I certainly plan to make one day the Rise of The Allesian Empire. Possibly The Siege of Orsinium. But its far future.

I would be happy if someone made some custom maps. Really shame ARGH disappeared...

Sorry if my post was chaotic, I did read your post, I was just thinking of all the things I could, didn't mean to seem like I wasn't paying attention
    I should probably stick to unit stats and recruitment, I'm better with those xD

Laetus

I know this isnt the time you wanted XD
    but I always thaught those brown red light armor for impirial troops were invented after Titus Mede claimed the throne ( i think i read something about a military refurm during his reign) so i think it would be nice that the empire get those troops after the claim of titus Mede I (the event already should be in the vanilla if i remember correctly but it is totaly useless

Gaming Emeritus

Well, I havent noticed there actually are such troops? Or what troops are you talking about?

Laetus

Legionnaire Swordsmen; Archer Legionaires; Leginnaire Spearmen. Those withe the Armor from Skyrim

Gaming Emeritus

True, seems I havent seen these ones in a battle before

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: POLL - Your Favourite Custom Scenario - What historic events would you like to see in the mod?

Added a poll where you can vote which scenario is your favourite? Feel free to make suggestions to new scenarios, improvements to the current ones or whatever comes at your mind, as it has been the main purpose of this thread

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: POLL - Your Favourite Custom Scenario - What historic events would you like to see in the mod?

Great war it seems to always have ongoing events and constant war which keeps it entertaining to see how things turn up late game but I must admit it gives a limited expansion on how to play in the scenario because relatively your always going to be involved with Aldmeri invasion or Argonian invasion the only relative factions that can choose how they play is the northern lands above Hammerfell and Skyrim not saying its bad I mean the scenario isn't suppose to be the one that gives all given opportunities.

Rise of the Camoran Usurper, Imperial Simulacrum (Arnesian War, War of Bend'r-Mahk, Five Years War, War of the Blue Divide)
    Last edited by skelior; October 12, 2017 at 10:51 PM.