Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: [UP]TES UP 2.0.5. RE-RELEASED on the 17th March 2024

Default Re: [Sub mod] Unofficial TES Patch - HOTFIX 1.31 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINK [previous UP features are being merged in TES 1.4]

Hello to the sub-mod team! Just wondering how the 1.4 merge is coming along? No rush but just a bit curious as I've been trying out 1.4 and have been dying to play the stormcloak rebellion.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Sub mod] Unofficial TES Patch - HOTFIX 1.31 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINK [previous UP features are being merged in TES 1.4]

Its going. Still.gonna take some time

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Its going. Still.gonna take some time
    Good, Jad, good!

Can we get an update on the progress of this mod?

Gaming Emeritus

Unfortunately, Im way more busy than I expected, so the update may take some time

Take all the due time, Jad... and while adapting, look at the upcoming hotfix too, it should come soon..

Gaming Emeritus

With some luck, the new version will be up by Christmas. If there are peope interested in helping testing it, send me a PM!

Gaming Emeritus

I have the test version uploaded so if anyone interested in helping catching bugs message me

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Submod] Unofficial TES Patch - Version 1.31 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINK [A new version shall be released on Christmas. A test version availible for testers.]

By the way, if you want previews, visit our moddb page (will make there few new ones soon)

Default Re: [Submod] Unofficial TES Patch - Version 1.31 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINK [A new version shall be released on Christmas. A test version availible for testers.]

thanks for updating, Jad!

I got the classic "crash for no reason in menus before starting a game" bug, that the new official version got rid of. It happens really reliably, just spend too much time looking at different things in menu, and a crash is guaranteed. Will save on any bigger critique once I've done a bit in campaign.

Gaming Emeritus

Well, not sure how have you get an acess to the test version, as you havent asked me for a link. To testers, whom I sent links, I also sent lotta info about what is done, what is still left to finish/fix and what should they focus on. All bugs of test version are to be sent to me via messages (PMs, etc), not posted here. (will sent you info as to other testers soon)

Hello

Which features will be present in the next version ?
    https://soundcloud.com/bmch

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by [Ben] View Post
    Hello

Which features will be present in the next version ?
    All features of 1.31 (which you can find on the first page). Except few things that might not be included, not 100% sure yet (but will be readded in feature if possible) - new music, Oblivion Crisis scenario, Sandguard Cavalry and Dagi-rath mages plus a bunch of smaller things caused by being already covered by newer stuff etc.

Also, lot of plans we had after the release of 1.31 were mosty postponed, as merging with 1.41 has been difficult enough. By that I mean for example new factions, units, maps, The Septim Era campaigns,...

Almost all features of 1.41, except - their recruitment and unit balance system (overhauled), changes to events - you can no longer obtain Mannimarco (as you can play the undead faction instead now). Dawnguard script moved to the 2nd and 4th era campaigns, Harkon script availible only in campaigns where the undead are not playable. You can no longer choose whether Oblivion Crisis happens (and of course, the invasion was improved, so its no longer that imbalanced), you can now upgrade fortresses to citadels. Fighters guild turned to actual guilds. Replaced 1.41 governor ancs with our ones. Removed few other ancillaries (=replaced with our variants), added triggers to armor/weapon/shield/banner ancs. Added more ports, changed some borders, and really lot of smaller things naturally....

What is new, and wasnt included in 1.31/1.41? (mostly additions from rafmc1989):
    - Custom map settlement/ports/forts/watchtowers models for each race.
    - Unit additions - for The Undead, Dunmer (mostly Hlaalu, Telvanni and Ashlanders), Redguards, Orsimer. Few more variants of siege crews
    - Additions to audio, UI, the graphics, animations, new battlefield models, skies, water,....
    - New menu design ( not on 100% yet)
    - Lotta other things as usually

Now, the bad news is lot of things have piled on me recently, so Ill no longer be able to release this on Xmass, will be probably delayed by a week or so.
    Last edited by Jadli; December 22, 2017 at 11:28 AM.

mhm ok Jad...

hence the new UP version will be standalone right? (download with all files, on top of TES 1.4)
    or is it a patch to add to the base game?...

Gaming Emeritus

It will be a biig patch, not stand alone

oook, then...
    I'll try to apply other graphics packs with time...

Created the page of your sub-mod, on the Russian site. - http://imtw.ru/topic/51075-neoficaln...lls-total-war/

Gaming Emeritus

Nice, thanks for your effort!