Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Elder Scrolls Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls: Total War

Can you became the Kingdom of Morrowind, if you hold all provinces of morrowind as one of the great houses?

how many events are in the base campaign? (oblivion, red year and ???)

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Nerevarine and possible consequences, Red Year (which is pretty bugged), Oblivion, some stuff with Argonians and arrival of Titus I Mede. Maybe something else toi

I hope someone design this map as a bonus campaign!

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rickastaroth View Post
    I hope someone design this map as a bonus campaign!

That's a really good map you drew!

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise Groudon View Post
    That's a really good map you drew!
    Lol. Thats ESO Cyrodiil battle map

Quote Originally Posted by Etxxu View Post
    Please, change the stats of Oblivion hordes... Because break the game... When daedra show up all the factions are conquered if a few turns... And is impossible to fight myself alone agains daedric generals with 22 units per army with the stats 6-10 more powerful than even heave legionares...

Please, scale the stats of Oblivion... Because the AI and myself cannot fight and survive againts them
    Download my patch few pages back

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Lol. Thats ESO Cyrodiil battle map

Download my patch few pages back
    Sorry, I just noticed it now. I haven't slept good the past few days, sorry about that.

Anyone made a submod to control the hordes of oblivion on the campaign map?
    This signature is clickable

I found this the other day http://www.taagra.com/. It's a ongoing project to create the khajiit language, Ta'agra. To add more immersion to the khajiit, one can make them speak Ta'agra. If someone is willing to record the voicover for some lines for a few phrases I've made.

Example (chivalrous general attacking): Jajo vabase zeti rak. (This will be an honourable battle.)

(dread general attacking) Akraiit sajoh derabi var!Traajijazeri dat jadiitay!
    (The enemies do not deserve life! Take it from them!)

Wano'ith etofor. (Resting here.)

Can someone please just do me a favor and help me mod a region for oblivion so I can play as them
    This signature is clickable

I just PMed the TES:TW team on ModDB to come back to us poor TWC rabble... I hope they listen, there is much neglected potential here.
    I jury rigged the hell out of Elder Scrolls Total War to make a decent mod.

Greetings fellow total war enthusiasts! Firstly I would just like to give this mod a biiig thumbs up, thoroughly enjoyable mod wich adds hundreds of hours to your medieval 2 total war kingdoms content, secondly I have quite a simple request, since I am a huuge fan of the 6th house, more commonly known as the house of Dagoth Ur I couldn't help but noticing that the leader (whom I was sure to be the strongest in the entire game minus the daedra) is actually quite weak, I would like to know how to change Dagoths bodyguard unit from dreamer bodyguards to the dreaded acsended sleepers, I already know the actual steps to doing this however I am unsure of the ascended sleeper ID in the, descrp stats file (the file where you can change basicly everything) I would like to make this change not to make Dagoth Ur insanly broken but rather to be able to compete with say the Telvanni mages (or the bodyguard unit, telvanni masters) whom can completly and uterly devastate entire armies, also if any of the developers of this wonderful incredible mod see this I would just like to say that you guys have done an amazing job surpassing all other mods for MTW2K in playability and enjoyment! That being said the only thing I found dissatisfactory was that both Dagoth Ur and Vivec are what I conssider weaker than they are in lore, Vivec is known as the ''warrior-poet god'' of the tribunal and as such should probably have some sort of high ordinators as his bodyguard unit instead of the ordinator men at arms, secondly Dagoth Ur as a master mage unit would be far more terrifying and balanced then as a strong melee unit (considering you basicly have to fight all the other houses of morrowind, some having stronger fighters such as Redoran and Telvanni with their incredibly powerful mages) last but not least I would like to praise your work one final time and give my thanks to every single one of you on the dev team for creating this masterpiece of a total conversion mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Razgriz420 View Post
    So when the Oblivion crisis happens the Cyrodiil Empire is completely destroyed and all of their cities become rebel cities. I assume this isnt supposed to happen?
    I seem to have this same issue. I do have the submod/patch posted a few pages ago installed as well.
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Athreon View Post
    I seem to have this same issue. I do have the submod/patch posted a few pages ago installed as well.
    Wait what? Cyrodiil Empire is destroyed? Thats not part of my patch ( and neither of vannila i believe)

Indeed. Whenever the Oblivion Crisis happens, it sends up an empty text box, like an event, and then the Empire is destroyed, with all of their settlements becoming rebel controlled. I will note that, at the time, I was playing as Skyrim and held Bruma. I don't know if that has any bearing.

Gaming Emeritus

Hm, maybe it had as you probably disallowed Martin Septim to spawn

Nope, gave them back Bruma before the event and still had the same problem. They also had Kvatch.

Any help with this bug would be appreciated! This is a fantastic mod, and I love the submod/fanpatch as well, and it's a real bummer to not be able to enjoy them because of this issue.

Gaming Emeritus

When Oblivion crisis happens, all Septims die. If they have no other FM, faction is destroyed. However, i except that in turn 84 they have tons of FMs. So not sure. Test if it happens when you start new campaign

Each turn is one month. Otherwise the events of the Oblivion Crisis would be over in a blink an eye (after the horrific battles with the armies of Mehrunes Dagon I certainly agree some people would wish it so).