Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

Default Re: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

Hey guys i also has this problem,i didnt have internet about two weeks,so i try to open the game arround then and got this message,today i connected again i verified the game cashe just to be sure and it opened,but when i go offline it also got the same message...i dont know what the issue is,also i have the twc version,gem and hardcore mods

Greek strategos's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [Support] Tech-Hardware: Tips and Tricks for a better DEI experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Giwrgos Stamos View Post
    Hey guys i also has this problem,i didnt have internet about two weeks,so i try to open the game arround then and got this message,today i connected again i verified the game cashe just to be sure and it opened,but when i go offline it also got the same message...i dont know what the issue is,also i have the twc version,gem and hardcore mods
    Καλώς τον.
    I'm 99,9% sure that's a STEAM issue that affects Rome's 2 exe. I need to investigate more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Good to know mate. It seems your issues was something else indeed, but can you run it offline as well ???

Also what about Dago ???
    Yeah I can ! and what's that Dago thing? (ready to OC my cpu )

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Yeah I can ! and what's that Dago thing? (ready to OC my cpu )
    I was talking about Dago Red who had a similar situation.
    Sweet...I'll message you for the OC Bro.

Hi dude,comming from bug reports having this issue with animation stuttering only.While the mouse movement,framerate is hight in battles It happens right before the clash,like animations freeze for 2-3second and this makes battles way longer that it should.I have i5 6400 8gbram gtx1060 6gb,it could be cause this game uses single core most and you made ai pathfinding more complex and animations causing bottleneck on single core since rome 2 total war cant use proper mulithreads.Cause stock rome 2 is fine.Is there anyway i can use stock ai pathfinding with animations.Settings dosent matter low to extreme its same with unit size ultra or large.Any tips appreciated?

Quote Originally Posted by IFPMaximus34 View Post
    Hi dude,comming from bug reports having this issue with animation stuttering only.While the mouse movement,framerate is hight in battles It happens right before the clash,like animations freeze for 2-3second and this makes battles way longer that it should.I have i5 6400 8gbram gtx1060 6gb,it could be cause this game uses single core most and you made ai pathfinding more complex and animations causing bottleneck on single core since rome 2 total war cant use proper mulithreads.Cause stock rome 2 is fine.Is there anyway i can use stock ai pathfinding with animations.Settings dosent matter low to extreme its same with unit size ultra or large.Any tips appreciated?
    Hey buddy.
    So, at first try the recommended steps at the opening post. After that I will give you some specific tips for your setup.

Dago Red's Avatar Vicarius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams, 2nd U.S. President

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    I was talking about Dago Red who had a similar situation.
    Damn I was catching back up and thought if Tenerife and others are having the same issue than at least it's nothing local on my end, but reading through the last few posts I see his is probably unrelated to my issue (glad you got it worked out though!).

I had to leave for a wedding and it'll be an extended trip, couple weeks before I get back to my gaming computer. I didn't get to try any solutions before I left but it was still no go for offline play.
    Giwrgos Stamos too?

actually i was just trying that,and finally it was able to start this time,though i did delete every folder of rome in appdata,and copy the files of two subscribed mods from the workshop in the data folder so i dont have to do from now on with steam workshop..i don t now if this was the sollution or something in steam servers,but i hope this will help you

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14