Thread: [Released] The Green Knight, actual protector of Bretonnia

Icon1 [Released] The Green Knight, actual protector of Bretonnia

Hello fellow strategists,

I released a little mod yesterday which improves the Green Knight's campaign map mechanics. It is available on the Steam Workshop
    When the Green Knight was confirmed to be in the 1.6 update, I expected him to manifest when Bretonnia's most hallowed places come under attack by enemies of the Lady.

As this did not turn out to be the case, I modded it into the game myself. As a bonus, the Green Knight can draw additional strength from buildings related to horsemanship and piety. I'm also very open to constructive criticism and suggestions!

Quick overview:

• The Green Knight now protects Bretonnia's three legendary buildings as a garrison unit
    • The Green Knight (both the call-in and the garrison version) gets stacking bonuses from certain Bretonnian buildings
    • Compatible with garrison mods and mods that directly change the Green Knight's stats or similar

Hope you enjoy it.

Default Re: [Released] The Green Knight, actual protector of Bretonnia

"God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself." Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma (33° AASR)

Ignore list [to save time]-
    Ferrets54, Hanny, Harith, mongrel, Setekh, Gaidin, Bismarck1899, antaeus, empr guy, Enros, IronBrig4, The spartan, the_mango55, Sar1n,