Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of The Five Kings

Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/klfs23..._Greyjoy_3.sav

To those of you who want a shorter version look no further
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Btw that is a sword Brynden is holding.
    It was a lovely morning, in the southern Riverlands when Captain Lucias and Captain Whalen, two of the FINEST Captain in all of westeros were out for a stroll around the Southern Riverlands, they were playing around with each other and chatting about how they both loved their liege Ser Edmure Tully. They were just so lucky to be captains under such a honorable and loveable commander. They sure were glad they didn't serve under Tywin and Kevin Lannister....
    But as soon as they said that they were both AMBUSHED by the dreaded Westerland commanders...

But before Captain Whalen and Captain Lucias drew their last breath, they had sent word to Marq Piper and Lord Mooton who avenged the fallen Captain Whalen. they ratted out the Lord of the West and beat his ass back to the forts blockading Pinkmaiden, where the coward hid. But his time would surely come in the latter battles.

Bribed the Lannister fort just south of Pinkmaiden which made most of this possible, btw how good is my artwork Pm me should you want a signature

Then Kevin was defeated by Walder Rivers who has renounced his "Frey name" and now calls himself "The Knight of two Towerfishes" Something that dear Lord Edmure was very pleased to hear. Because who wouldn't
    While Tywin were hiding behind the walls of his forts. His brother Kevin was with his host just outside he sat down at his tent looking over the Hills. When suddenly he saw Tully banners all around him, from out of no where his armies were surrounde and he ran towards the fort and made Tywin come out to help. However the battle was lost before it even begun, and while we are happy for beating the crap out of some Lanisters we also mourn the 103 unfortunate fishies that died that day.

And yeah while Tywin tried to defend his brother he stood infront of Brynden Tully aka THE BLACKFISH Tywiin drew his sword, while The Blackfish remained unarmed, Tywin saw his oppurtinity but instead off jumping away from the swinging blade Brynden Tully jumped in towards Lord Tywin and pushed away the blade. Then he punched Tywin in the gut forcing the Lord of Casterly Rock to his knees, the Blackfish took Tywins own sword and rid him of that irritating head of his.

After this the Lannister troops ran around like headless chickens and the fishies slew everyone of them in memory off the good ol Captain Lucias and Whalen. "Gone but never forgotten" When Kevin saw what a great fate his brother had gotten he decided that he'd try it too, he picked up his brothers helmet and tried to rally his men for an assault. It didn't go as planned since Brynden Tully drew a sword through his heart, thus ending the reign of the Second Lord of Casterly Rock within a minute

Walder Frey arrived a bit late to the party, however this wasn't the first time Walder had been late. But he didn't want to have taken the long journey from the twins without having some fun. So he killed some Serret troops (Serret since every other general in this army is dead)

Hoped ya enjoy ya self Joffrey
    Last edited by Ghjacobsen; April 15, 2017 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghjacobsen View Post
    Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/klfs23..._Greyjoy_3.sav

To those of you who want a shorter version look no further

Btw that is a sword Brynden is holding.
    It was a lovely morning, in the southern Riverlands when Captain Lucias and Captain Whalen, two of the FINEST Captain in all of westeros were out for a stroll around the Southern Riverlands, they were playing around with each other and chatting about how they both loved their liege Ser Edmure Tully. They were just so lucky to be captains under such a honorable and loveable commander. They sure were glad they didn't serve under Tywin and Kevin Lannister....
    But as soon as they said that they were both AMBUSHED by the dreaded Westerland commanders...

But before Captain Whalen and Captain Lucias drew their last breath, they had sent word to Marq Piper and Lord Mooton who avenged the fallen Captain Whalen. they ratted out the Lord of the West and beat his ass back to the forts blockading Pinkmaiden, where the coward hid. But his time would surely come in the latter battles.

Bribed the Lannister fort just south of Pinkmaiden which made most of this possible, btw how good is my artwork Pm me should you want a signature

Then Kevin was defeated by Walder Rivers who has renounced his "Frey name" and now calls himself "The Knight of two Towerfishes" Something that dear Lord Edmure was very pleased to hear. Because who wouldn't
    While Tywin were hiding behind the walls of his forts. His brother Kevin was with his host just outside he sat down at his tent looking over the Hills. When suddenly he saw Tully banners all around him, from out of no where his armies were surrounde and he ran towards the fort and made Tywin come out to help. However the battle was lost before it even begun, and while we are happy for beating the crap out of some Lanisters we also mourn the 103 unfortunate fishies that died that day.

And yeah while Tywin tried to defend his brother he stood infront of Brynden Tully aka THE BLACKFISH Tywiin drew his sword, while The Blackfish remained unarmed, Tywin saw his oppurtinity but instead off jumping away from the swinging blade Brynden Tully jumped in towards Lord Tywin and pushed away the blade. Then he punched Tywin in the gut forcing the Lord of Casterly Rock to his knees, the Blackfish took Tywins own sword and rid him of that irritating head of his.

After this the Lannister troops ran around like headless chickens and the fishies slew everyone of them in memory off the good ol Captain Lucias and Whalen. "Gone but never forgotten" When Kevin saw what a great fate his brother had gotten he decided that he'd try it too, he picked up his brothers helmet and tried to rally his men for an assault. It didn't go as planned since Brynden Tully drew a sword through his heart, thus ending the reign of the Second Lord of Casterly Rock within a minute

Walder Frey arrived a bit late to the party, however this wasn't the first time Walder had been late. But he didn't want to have taken the long journey from the twins without having some fun. So he killed some Serret troops (Serret since every other general in this army is dead)

Hoped ya enjoy ya self Joffrey
    Im gonna rep you for that Damn fort
    "Legends are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - Marcus Crassus,Roman Senator and Commander

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Not currently joining any more hotseats.

Last edited by xXAmonXx; April 18, 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Citizen Gaming Staff

Martell - https://www.mediafire.com/?3u36a10897977s6

Tyrion Lannister killed with overwhelming odds.

Panda_Slayer's Avatar Civis

Oathsworn's Avatar Decanus
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

will post tommorrow Lannister your up https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZMdHB3b2Y3cWM

beat a small rebel force i will post if you like i only lost 4 people
    Last edited by bainbridge; April 20, 2017 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bainbridge View Post
    will post tommorrow Lannister your up https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZMdHB3b2Y3cWM

beat a small rebel force i will post if you like i only lost 4 people
    You dont have to post battle against rebels
    "Legends are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - Marcus Crassus,Roman Senator and Commander

I cant play the turn i tried to find time but i didnt find any.The admin will need to sub me

Captainnorway's Avatar Campidoctor

Tully https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing

What do you guys think about bribing settlements? Should it be allowed?

i vote no

Citizen Gaming Staff

Sort rules out at start of the hotseat, not during.

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    Sort rules out at start of the hotseat, not during.
    It wasn't a rule at the beginning, and i bribed a settlement but Captain said he didn't think it should be allowed. But allowed me to ask the players what they thought

Citizen Gaming Staff

Doesn't matter if he think's it should not be allowed, it ain't in the rules. If you wanted voting on rulings, should of been done before we started. Voting on rules mid hotseat is what the default section does, and i cannot stand it. Should only be done in the case of an unknown or unseen bug is there.

If i'm allowed to bribe settlements then this is the save
    Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/59aed5..._Greyjoy_4.sav

Will post pics soon enough

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Voting on rules is fine with me in the middle as long as it doesn't delay a turn long enough to need an extension, if the issue is resolved with a majority vote with the 24 hour turn limit it seems perfectly reasonable to me. Settlement bribing is a bit fishy to me, I would like to see the pics but am inclined to allow it as it is a rare enough occasion.
    Not currently joining any more hotseats.

It cost 8,5k just like a fort with a bit more units, will post pics when i get home

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast