Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 154

Thread: [HS] War of The Five Kings

  1. #81
    Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/klfs23..._Greyjoy_3.sav

    To those of you who want a shorter version look no further
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Btw that is a sword Brynden is holding.
    It was a lovely morning, in the southern Riverlands when Captain Lucias and Captain Whalen, two of the FINEST Captain in all of westeros were out for a stroll around the Southern Riverlands, they were playing around with each other and chatting about how they both loved their liege Ser Edmure Tully. They were just so lucky to be captains under such a honorable and loveable commander. They sure were glad they didn't serve under Tywin and Kevin Lannister....
    But as soon as they said that they were both AMBUSHED by the dreaded Westerland commanders...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    But before Captain Whalen and Captain Lucias drew their last breath, they had sent word to Marq Piper and Lord Mooton who avenged the fallen Captain Whalen. they ratted out the Lord of the West and beat his ass back to the forts blockading Pinkmaiden, where the coward hid. But his time would surely come in the latter battles.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Bribed the Lannister fort just south of Pinkmaiden which made most of this possible, btw how good is my artwork Pm me should you want a signature
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Then Kevin was defeated by Walder Rivers who has renounced his "Frey name" and now calls himself "The Knight of two Towerfishes" Something that dear Lord Edmure was very pleased to hear. Because who wouldn't
    While Tywin were hiding behind the walls of his forts. His brother Kevin was with his host just outside he sat down at his tent looking over the Hills. When suddenly he saw Tully banners all around him, from out of no where his armies were surrounde and he ran towards the fort and made Tywin come out to help. However the battle was lost before it even begun, and while we are happy for beating the crap out of some Lanisters we also mourn the 103 unfortunate fishies that died that day.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    And yeah while Tywin tried to defend his brother he stood infront of Brynden Tully aka THE BLACKFISH Tywiin drew his sword, while The Blackfish remained unarmed, Tywin saw his oppurtinity but instead off jumping away from the swinging blade Brynden Tully jumped in towards Lord Tywin and pushed away the blade. Then he punched Tywin in the gut forcing the Lord of Casterly Rock to his knees, the Blackfish took Tywins own sword and rid him of that irritating head of his.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    After this the Lannister troops ran around like headless chickens and the fishies slew everyone of them in memory off the good ol Captain Lucias and Whalen. "Gone but never forgotten" When Kevin saw what a great fate his brother had gotten he decided that he'd try it too, he picked up his brothers helmet and tried to rally his men for an assault. It didn't go as planned since Brynden Tully drew a sword through his heart, thus ending the reign of the Second Lord of Casterly Rock within a minute
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Walder Frey arrived a bit late to the party, however this wasn't the first time Walder had been late. But he didn't want to have taken the long journey from the twins without having some fun. So he killed some Serret troops (Serret since every other general in this army is dead)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Hoped ya enjoy ya self Joffrey
    Last edited by Ghjacobsen; April 15, 2017 at 07:37 PM.

  2. #82

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghjacobsen View Post
    Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/klfs23..._Greyjoy_3.sav

    To those of you who want a shorter version look no further
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Btw that is a sword Brynden is holding.
    It was a lovely morning, in the southern Riverlands when Captain Lucias and Captain Whalen, two of the FINEST Captain in all of westeros were out for a stroll around the Southern Riverlands, they were playing around with each other and chatting about how they both loved their liege Ser Edmure Tully. They were just so lucky to be captains under such a honorable and loveable commander. They sure were glad they didn't serve under Tywin and Kevin Lannister....
    But as soon as they said that they were both AMBUSHED by the dreaded Westerland commanders...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    But before Captain Whalen and Captain Lucias drew their last breath, they had sent word to Marq Piper and Lord Mooton who avenged the fallen Captain Whalen. they ratted out the Lord of the West and beat his ass back to the forts blockading Pinkmaiden, where the coward hid. But his time would surely come in the latter battles.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Bribed the Lannister fort just south of Pinkmaiden which made most of this possible, btw how good is my artwork Pm me should you want a signature
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Then Kevin was defeated by Walder Rivers who has renounced his "Frey name" and now calls himself "The Knight of two Towerfishes" Something that dear Lord Edmure was very pleased to hear. Because who wouldn't
    While Tywin were hiding behind the walls of his forts. His brother Kevin was with his host just outside he sat down at his tent looking over the Hills. When suddenly he saw Tully banners all around him, from out of no where his armies were surrounde and he ran towards the fort and made Tywin come out to help. However the battle was lost before it even begun, and while we are happy for beating the crap out of some Lanisters we also mourn the 103 unfortunate fishies that died that day.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    And yeah while Tywin tried to defend his brother he stood infront of Brynden Tully aka THE BLACKFISH Tywiin drew his sword, while The Blackfish remained unarmed, Tywin saw his oppurtinity but instead off jumping away from the swinging blade Brynden Tully jumped in towards Lord Tywin and pushed away the blade. Then he punched Tywin in the gut forcing the Lord of Casterly Rock to his knees, the Blackfish took Tywins own sword and rid him of that irritating head of his.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    After this the Lannister troops ran around like headless chickens and the fishies slew everyone of them in memory off the good ol Captain Lucias and Whalen. "Gone but never forgotten" When Kevin saw what a great fate his brother had gotten he decided that he'd try it too, he picked up his brothers helmet and tried to rally his men for an assault. It didn't go as planned since Brynden Tully drew a sword through his heart, thus ending the reign of the Second Lord of Casterly Rock within a minute
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Walder Frey arrived a bit late to the party, however this wasn't the first time Walder had been late. But he didn't want to have taken the long journey from the twins without having some fun. So he killed some Serret troops (Serret since every other general in this army is dead)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    Hoped ya enjoy ya self Joffrey
    Im gonna rep you for that Damn fort
    "Legends are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - Marcus Crassus,Roman Senator and Commander

  3. #83

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings


  4. #84
    FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Storm's End
    Posts
    2,774
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Not currently joining any more hotseats.

  5. #85

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Last edited by xXAmonXx; April 18, 2017 at 10:40 PM.

  6. #86
    Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Citizen Gaming Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Martell - https://www.mediafire.com/?3u36a10897977s6

    Tyrion Lannister killed with overwhelming odds.


  7. #87
    Panda_Slayer's Avatar Civis
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings


  8. #88
    Oathsworn's Avatar Decanus
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Istanbul-Turkey
    Posts
    591
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

  9. #89

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    will post tommorrow Lannister your up https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZMdHB3b2Y3cWM

    beat a small rebel force i will post if you like i only lost 4 people
    Last edited by bainbridge; April 20, 2017 at 05:21 AM.

  10. #90

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by bainbridge View Post
    will post tommorrow Lannister your up https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...GZMdHB3b2Y3cWM

    beat a small rebel force i will post if you like i only lost 4 people
    You dont have to post battle against rebels
    "Legends are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - Marcus Crassus,Roman Senator and Commander

  11. #91

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    I cant play the turn i tried to find time but i didnt find any.The admin will need to sub me
    "Legends are but bone and meat of dreams,rotting in the harsh sun of reality." - Marcus Crassus,Roman Senator and Commander

  12. #92
    Captainnorway's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,921

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Tully https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  13. #93
    Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    What do you guys think about bribing settlements? Should it be allowed?

  14. #94

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    i vote no

  15. #95
    Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Citizen Gaming Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Sort rules out at start of the hotseat, not during.


  16. #96
    Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    Sort rules out at start of the hotseat, not during.
    It wasn't a rule at the beginning, and i bribed a settlement but Captain said he didn't think it should be allowed. But allowed me to ask the players what they thought

  17. #97
    Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Citizen Gaming Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Doesn't matter if he think's it should not be allowed, it ain't in the rules. If you wanted voting on rulings, should of been done before we started. Voting on rules mid hotseat is what the default section does, and i cannot stand it. Should only be done in the case of an unknown or unseen bug is there.


  18. #98
    Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    If i'm allowed to bribe settlements then this is the save
    Greyjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/59aed5..._Greyjoy_4.sav

    Will post pics soon enough

  19. #99
    FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Storm's End
    Posts
    2,774
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    Voting on rules is fine with me in the middle as long as it doesn't delay a turn long enough to need an extension, if the issue is resolved with a majority vote with the 24 hour turn limit it seems perfectly reasonable to me. Settlement bribing is a bit fishy to me, I would like to see the pics but am inclined to allow it as it is a rare enough occasion.
    Not currently joining any more hotseats.

  20. #100
    Ghjacobsen's Avatar Ducenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: [HS] War of The Five Kings

    It cost 8,5k just like a fort with a bit more units, will post pics when i get home

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •