Thread: The Optional Downloads need to be uploaded again!

Icon4 The Optional Downloads need to be uploaded again!

The optional download section for this mod needs to be updated.

If someone has the mods and could re-upload them would be a godsend gift!
    The Republic needs it!

Regards!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The Optional Downloads need to be uploaded again!

In my installation, there are all the files I need in the folder named "options":
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Inside it, there are the following 8 folders:
    Inside those 8 folders, there are a lot (probably too many) install options, covering almost all aspects of gameplay and graphics:
    So, this is my experience. Now if you're in search of the working version of '12 turns for years script', for what I kow, you have to contact Mon Seigneur Ragimund von Wallat, asking him if he's so generous, kind and merciful (but actually he is the most generous, kind and merciful man I've met on the Net, and I'm proud to say he's a friend of mine) to give you the opportunity of experiencing SAI using his wonderful work. I confess I've played his '12 turns per year script' and .. it works like a Swiss cronograph and I'm still moved by the intense experience.

More than this I can't do for you, for I'm just a 'rank and file' forum-member, a pawn .. we might say,
    even though, in my experience, sometime there is honour and glory and beauty in being an expendable pawn,
    in staying there, in the front-line, like a soldier among soldiers, man among men, just a spear in the spearwall.

Hi!

Yes i know about these options.
    But what i was meaning was these mods
    Recruitable Roman generals

- Carajudo's New Textures & Graphics Pack -
    - TW-fanboy´s Roman Offices submod -
    - TW-fanboy´s Recruitable Roman Generals mod -
    - Drtad's Accurate Armenia Mod -
    - TW-fanboy´s Revised offices for civilized Empires -
    - RSII Environments for IBFD 7 -

It is these kinds of mods im looking for. Making IBFD 7 even better with these mods. Someone must have them on a dusty hard drive somewhere
    I would be like a l ittle kid on christmas eve if i only could get my hands on these babies!

And by the way, being in the frontlines is good, then the soldier won't be all to slacky and undisciplined. Like those soldiers stationed in the East

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

OMG! I hadn't realized what you had in mind!

You're moving into the dark mists of an ancient, damned, forgotten land of shadows, ghosts and legends,
    an old blindman once told me that all those who went in search of Carajudo's Treasure, never came back and
    nobody has ever seen them anymore; according to the legend, only the purest hearts and the bravest knights,
    may have the hope to find Carajudo's lost Treasure and only one among them, chosen and blessed by the Lord,
    is predestined to bring it back to the light and then, this ancient world will blossom again of new life and hope.
    May our Lord bless you Hohenstaufen the Brave, protecting and leading your steps in your Holy Search!

Could someone explain which are the default options of ibfd? Specifically I want to know if the custom skies and vegetation are already installed with the mod or if I have to install them manually.
    I also could not find the Vandal Bodyguard Bugfix in the main download thread.

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

SAI already has the RS2 environment by default.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE