Thread: Trying to implement the "Arthurian Total War" music into this mod - but all voice-sound disappears!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Trying to implement the "Arthurian Total War" music into this mod - but all voice-sound disappears!

Hello, do you guys know why the events-sound and voices get silenced whenever i create new event and music.dat files?

I am trying to implement new songs into the mod, the same ones used in Arthurian Total War - for Rome TW..

I have never had any problems in mods such as TLK, Third Age: DAC or WotN - but your mod was missing many of the sound-files. When i added the descr_sounds and descr_sounds_music i got the music into the game - but unfortunately all the other sound silenced instead.

Also, when looking at your files - i saw you had like ten custom music tracks inside of your mod - in the menu and stratmap. How did you implement those without all those music files in the data-folder?

Is there a way if i just remove the descr_sounds-file and descr_sounds_music-file and then try to add the new music as old format northern_european etc instead?

The music is epic but i don't want voices and other sound to disappear.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; March 20, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal