Thread: Any exploits/cheats to get money?

milanista's Avatar Foederatus

Default Any exploits/cheats to get money?

My Roman Empire campaign just crashed my pc after I FINALLY got the economy going and had 2 solid stacks ready for Venice and Hungary who have harassed me for so long. I have also defended against the Mongols several times in the Trebizond-settlement but for some reason it likes to crash there often. Last time it crashed and I had to turn off the computer, and what do you know, total war was uninstalled when I checked Steam!

Is there a way to get more money in an easy way to get back quicker?
    VAE VICTUS!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Any exploits/cheats to get money?

If you want to use a cheat code for money, open the console and write add_money + the amount (if I remember correctly). F;E; if you write add_money 10000, you'll get 10000 florins.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Or, you can have excess money from my empire

I just need you to send me US $10,000 to cover my taxes and transfer fees... then I will send you $100,000
    Honest and truly, I AM Robin Hood!

I've found the maximum amount you can add is 40,000 at a time. What I do is type add_money 40000, hit enter then the "up" arrow key and that will re paste what I typed. Hit enter and repeat the process. I do this til I have a few million.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk