Hello there !

I've been playing this wonderful mod for some time now, and I've just come across an unexpected difficulty. I'm playing as the Dwarves in vanilla 3.2, and it's looking good. I've taken Moria, which was promptly taken back by Mordor through an invasion. I'm trying to take it back at the moment.

I've traded Amon Sûl for Ost-in-Edhil with Arnor in order to have a clear path to Isengard's lands, which will probably be my next targets. However, there is a fort standing between Ost-in-Edhil and the Moria, which for some reason is 'owned' by Arnor, with no units garrisoned. It would prevent me to go 'straight' between Moria and Ost-in-Edhil, forcing my troops to do a 5-6 turns overhead each way. A bit of a logistic nightmare you'll agree.

I haven't find a way to "peacefully" take back that fort. Is there some ? I'd like not to wage war on Arnor, as they are my allies with a near perfect relationship (but will do it if there's no other option). I'm all hears for any tip you might have, as long as it stays in 'gameplay' !

Huge thanks to the modders and the community, The Third Age is really amazing !