Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of Kings IV (ENDED)

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] War of Kings IV

Battle - http://imgur.com/a/ZJEDb

Lannister - http://www.mediafire.com/file/36kfox...nnister_15.sav

I'm ever so sorry, but Dorne's interests must come first.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Dorne's interests? Didn't realise the people of Dorne were so set on sacrificing themselves. I know Anders Yronwood did not agree with this Dornish vision, at least not when Eleyne Lannister offered herself to him...

Kevan and his new brother-in-law soundly defeated the Sword of the Morning and his men. PICS

King Lancel Lannister offers the Dornish one more chance: do not interfere in the business of Lions and you will not be slaughtered like sheep.

Gardener - http://www.mediafire.com/file/grin19...ardener_15.sav

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    Dorne's interests? Didn't realise the people of Dorne were so set on sacrificing themselves. I know Anders Yronwood did not agree with this Dornish vision, at least not when Eleyne Lannister offered herself to him...

Kevan and his new brother-in-law soundly defeated the Sword of the Morning and his men. PICS

King Lancel Lannister offers the Dornish one more chance: do not interfere in the business of Lions and you will not be slaughtered like sheep.

Gardener - http://www.mediafire.com/file/grin19...ardener_15.sav
    I'm sorry but agent stealing is not specified in the rules, that shouldn't be allowed full stop.

Edit: I had only made that move full well knowing that you were not able to steal generals, so, the fact that you can do that without it being specified in the rules? It's total bollocks. If this was done by myself I
    know damn well that I wouldn't be allowed to pull such a move unless specified in this particular HS's RULES. And may I further add that if we did have princess stealing added, as a rule, the bare minimum has always been 35%
    Last edited by Alertoverlord; July 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM.

Alert is correct on both counts. Princess stealing is not allowed as it is not designated by the hotseat rules and if I allowed the rule change it would 35% minimum.

10/10 for being able to sound mature in your complaint....

Will replay.

No dead Martells this time unfortunately, offer still stands though, have the Dornish leave the Reach and they will not be harmed

Gardener - http://www.mediafire.com/file/h99dvy..._15%282%29.sav

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

I thought cheating wasnt allowed? contacted admin.

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    I thought cheating wasnt allowed? contacted admin.
    What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudd bypassed fort ZoC using a glitch

Well it seems we have some rather serious violations by both Mudd and Durrandon. Mudd has broken the rules by using the Naval ZOC bug and has neglected to place the proper amount of men inside of 2 forts. And Durrandon has broken the max fort rule, the forts per region rule, and the fort garrison rule by having 7 total forts with 6 of them inside of one region with one of those forts not having the proper garrison. I suspect it would've been impossible to trap both stacks without violating these rules. I intend to move Mudd's stacks out of Maidenpool region and Durrandon will abandon atleast three of the forts in the region. Also, Durrandon will be barred from attacking any of the Mudd stacks this turn after they are moved. There will be no replay as we would have go back to Durrandon's turn 14 to rectify these issues which is unacceptable. Lastly, I will accept no defense of ignorance from either one of you due to your experience with hotseating and the rules are clearly stated on the OP. You will both be fined for these violations.

Oh dear, that is awkward indeed. The 7th fort seems to be a replay error as it has 3 units in it no general and it serves no purpose at all but I seem to been having the wrong mod in my mind when forting. I took a look and am not sure what I was thinking lol, there was a way for me to sort of box in the mudd armies but w/e. Ill take the fine lol, no matter what HS, having 5/6 forts in a single region is unacceptable lol. Interesting haha

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Oh dear, that is awkward indeed. The 7th fort seems to be a replay error as it has 3 units in it no general and it serves no purpose at all but I seem to been having the wrong mod in my mind when forting. I took a look and am not sure what I was thinking lol, there was a way for me to sort of box in the mudd armies but w/e. Ill take the fine lol, no matter what HS, having 5/6 forts in a single region is unacceptable lol. Interesting haha
    I will administer the fines and move the armies once Frosty comes online and decides where he wants them moved. I'll send you a new save later after I've contacted Frosty. I hope everyone keeps the fort rules better in mind now.

Save sent to Saleska. He has 24 hours from now to play the turn. I fined both players 2000 gold.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; July 26, 2017 at 10:56 AM.

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

can't play until tomorrow afternoon

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries