Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of Kings IV (ENDED)

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [HS] War of Kings IV

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    You say that after wasting our time and progress with a betrayal? That's very selfish of you.
    Well, certain fishies shouldn't be opening their mouths in regarding their 'lists' and how they're going to exact revenge, hm? And apart from that I also want this HS over and resolved as quickly as possible, so, yes, of course, I'm going to go for the latter. I've helped and aided allies to my greatest ability in many other hotseats, but when people allow ignorance, and blatant stupidity to take over rather than listening to those with experience. I know for sure that I am wasting my time, and may I further add that I was only honouring my agreement with Saleska and the former Garderner player when you had taken over the faction.

If you seriously expect someone to carry weaker players at their own expense/enjoyment while being ungrateful for help in the first place? You should seriously reconsider your argument ENTIRELY.
    Last edited by Alertoverlord; December 15, 2017 at 06:42 PM.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

You've only ever acted out of your own interests.

You've only ever acted out of your own interests.
    Is that why I stopped attacking Stormking in the early stages of the hotseat or effectively saved the Gardener faction from Lannister? Of course. I'm the one being greedy Weak argument, slow players.

You jacked territory from the stormking while he was fighting elsewhere then made a deal you knew he'd accept, then you marched to my territory where I took care of both the Lannister armies while you forted and marched backwards while Lannister sieged Bitterbridge. I had to empty the garrison at Ashford to do it, at which point you occupied the castle, told me you'd give it back, and then never did! Very friendly player.

Then, after Stark messages me 5 turns ago to open a betrayal convo, I told you about it. Then Stark tries to flip each of the people in the southern alliance, and surprise surprise, who's the only one who accepts.

You jacked territory from the stormking while he was fighting elsewhere then made a deal you knew he'd accept, then you marched to my territory where I took care of both the Lannister armies while you forted and marched backwards while Lannister sieged Bitterbridge. I had to empty the garrison at Ashford to do it, at which point you occupied the castle, told me you'd give it back, and then never did! Very friendly player.

Then, after Stark messages me 5 turns ago to open a betrayal convo, I told you about it. Then Stark tries to flip each of the people in the southern alliance, and surprise surprise, who's the only one who accepts.
    When one assumes things you should always provide a valid accusation rather than blowing hot air all over the place It stinks up the thread.

1) When attacking Stormking he was only at war with Arryn/Mudd at the time, upon realising that his attackers were the most powerful and ganging up against him? Except for Garderner at the time, I had decided to help him. This offer was benefiting Saleska, not me.

2) Did you take care of Lannister? Are you sure? The defeats, territory losses, and Martell victories say otherwise. Along with the forts, I had to put in place to save your butt on more than one occasion.

3) I agreed to Berry's terms in order to end the HS quicker for everyone, and on top of that, I was only aligning with Saleska due to our mutual attitudes and agreements.

You should really reconsider your options here as it's getting rather easy to debunk them. Go throw the rattle elsewhere, please. As as far as I'm aware and everyone else is... I thought you quit?

yeah it woulda worked out great if you just kept fighting sal on your own while an alliance is growing in the north

you straight up messaged me telling me you took my castle to protect it and would give it back immediately. you are a deceitful ass person

yeah it woulda worked out great if you just kept fighting sal on your own while an alliance is growing in the north

you straight up messaged me telling me you took my castle to protect it and would give it back immediately. you are a deceitful ass person
    Am I talking to a wall? Or can't you read in the first place? You're not even reading my reasonings or better yet on why we had reached these stages in the first place. Thanks.

Edit: I had kept the 'settlement' to avoid going into debt while fighting a war you couldn't even have the slightest chance of winning in the first place, excuse me for thinking logically for all of us.
    Last edited by Alertoverlord; December 15, 2017 at 07:13 PM.

because every reason you give is a distorted version of what actually happened. you intentionally leave out so much context. you're impossible to have an honest conversation with because you are so fundamentally disingenuous.

because every reason you give is a distorted version of what actually happened. you intentionally leave out so much context. you're impossible to have an honest conversation with because you are so fundamentally disingenuous.
    You're using some big words there, am I still talking to CowCow? Please, if I'm leaving anything out shall I bring up your attempts in asking Saleska (Stormking) to betray me over the same settlement you're still moaning about on this thread? In this HS? Nah, of course not. Of course, I'm pretending to be ignorant, oh silly me/s

Edit: You've slid the thread tremendously off topic by yet again un-needlessly provoking drama, so. I'm not going to reply further, I don't feel the need to keep correcting you as it's evidently not helping anyone especially the other players still in this HS.

ok now you're just straight out lying lol

Alert, quit if your not willing to fight for your victory; otherwise you two take it to private before I go get Para's stick. Continuation will be deleted and repeat offenders removed.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Damned be my rust, I have half a mind to rejoin as a faction just for the sake of keeping the conflict going for those that would continue >.>
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

CS sent to Hoare for sub

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Alert, quit if your not willing to fight for your victory; otherwise you two take it to private before I go get Para's stick. Continuation will be deleted and repeat offenders removed.
    Only those worthy shall wield the power of the stick. I am the wielder, their is no borrowing of the mighty stick to beat idiots with, only I have been granted that power.

Going to be a bit late. With work and getting used to the Gardener side of things.