Thread: The Ring

Default The Ring

I'm playing as Mordor. Ring was seen in Dale so I sent an army there. Take control of the city and come into the possession of the ring and bring it to Barad-dur and nothing happens. I wait and wait and it comes up saying all the evil factions declare war on me. What am I doing wrong?

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Default Re: The Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1993 View Post
    I'm playing as Mordor. Ring was seen in Dale so I sent an army there. Take control of the city and come into the possession of the ring and bring it to Barad-dur and nothing happens. I wait and wait and it comes up saying all the evil factions declare war on me. What am I doing wrong?
    You probably didn`t return the Ring on time, and Sauron gave order to other evil factions do declare war upon you: From TATW FAQ:

Q: What happens if I fail to give the One Ring back to Sauron within the given time-limit ?
    Sauron will give the order to the other evil factions to take the One Ring from you. They will as a result all declare war to you. You will also lose the Dark Lord’s protection.
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

I didn't even get the mission to return the ring when I got it. I saved the game prior to capturing the city and have gone back time and time again to try. I have even teleported the general that had the ring the next turn to Mordor... Lol...

Also on that note after a few attempts to do this, and all of the evil factions "declare war on me" they will still be "allies" when I move my cursor over them and they don't attack me...

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Hmm.. are you playing any submod for TATW 3.2? Any changes made in the files by you?

I also have a question concerning the Ring but I will wait till Apollo1993 is satisfied with an answer.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk