Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Sebidee's Complete Guide to Warhammer Unit Modding

Default Re: Sebidee's Complete Guide to Warhammer Unit Modding

Has anyone tried to add a extra effect to the techs? Like in my case, I'm trying to add the same effect that gives a 50+ bonus to diplomacy to the wood elves faction for the Bretonnia tech age of unification. But sadly, the game freezes on start up. Does anyone know if I have to create this effect and than add it?

Matmannen's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    Has anyone tried to add a extra effect to the techs? Like in my case, I'm trying to add the same effect that gives a 50+ bonus to diplomacy to the wood elves faction for the Bretonnia tech age of unification. But sadly, the game freezes on start up. Does anyone know if I have to create this effect and than add it?
    You should probably ask that in the campaign mao moddig section.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Alex647 View Post
    This thread is mostly about unit modding but you should be able to do that with the effect_bundles_tables, I can't remember which one off the top of my head but you will find the effects for technologies in those.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 40 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Matmannen View Post
    You should probably ask that in the campaign mao moddig section.
    You have a link to the section? I couldn't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    This thread is mostly about unit modding but you should be able to do that with the effect_bundles_tables, I can't remember which one off the top of my head but you will find the effects for technologies in those.
    Actually there were 2 tables I needed to edit/create the bonus, effects_tables & effects_bonus_subculture table (can't remember the exact name right now). While I was successful in getting it in game, I couldn't see the text info on it (I know, I need to find the text table and write down the info so I can see the effect ingame but I don't know where it is), and for some unknown reason, the amount of turns it takes to complete the tech got jacked up to 24 turns (the age of unification tech), plus the other techs also received this sudden increase, though if I remember correctly it was higher than 9. This...I don't know why It did that.
    Last edited by Alex647; Yesterday at 02:39 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9