Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Thread: Sebidee's Complete Guide to Warhammer Unit Modding

Default Re: Sebidee's Complete Guide to Warhammer Unit Modding

I'm having a hard time finding where the list of units are in the data.pack file. I'm trying to add an officer to a unit I'm creating, but I'm looking for the proper name of said unit. Though it would be in the DB dictionary, but nothing really popping up for me. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar Unbarred & Unguarded
    Content Director Artifex

land_units_table

Hi there =) I'm trying to add the existing vanilla units, cold ones and manticores, for the dark elves roster. I already assign them for the respective DEF beast buildings, custom battles and military permissions. Basically half of the work is done, lol The unit is showing up in game, I was able to recruit them, use them in custom battles, etc.. The AI is recruiting them as well, it works fine thus far. What is left is to "link" them with the lords and techs upgrades.

For example, the lord skill than enhance harpies weapon strength (master of the whip is the name if I'm not mistaken, english is not my first language), I want the cold one to receive this bonus as well. Same goes for techs that enhances the current monsters in the DEF roster. What tables I need to edit to make that? In theory I have to use the existing data from the harpies, but to change it to cold ones... It is really that straightforward?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27