Page 21 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930314671 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Donald Trump mentaly \ morally fit for the presidency?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Is Donald Trump mentaly fit for the presidency?

To return to the discussion about the mental state and temperament of Trump... and other leaders:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40284372

Nope, that Australian guy doesn't show good temperament either by mocking Trump. But his imitation was good.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

You can't really nuke Australia, already being an apocalyptic wasteland; so they're safe.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

I just can't stop laughing.
    Stellaris, preview of the next update.

Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

lol nice one. Its Covfefe everywhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    You can't really nuke Australia, already being an apocalyptic wasteland; so they're safe.
    Says all but the east coast of Australia.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

But everything else there wants to kill you.

Did you know there are going to be fireworks on the Fourth of July?

Or at least, a lot of firings at the White House, if those leaking cats aren't in the mood for herding, and getting in line with the narrative spewed forth by the cat grabber in chief.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post

Nope, that Australian guy doesn't show good temperament either by mocking Trump. But his imitation was good.
    What is "good temperament" in your opinion? If that Aussie already distresses you, then i have to assume at least half of humanity does.

Citizen

Enjoy,
    A Time magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It's fake

the fake cover had been hung in at least four of Trump’s 17 golf clubs.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Now, imagine if his staffers photoshop his intelligence briefings.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Actually I go the other way. It was well done and needed. When the US leader has sufficiently insulted and acted the fool in less than a year to get a leader of a five eyes nation to make jokes about him in a fairly public space - it is really a message he needs to hear. Rather than handing intel to Russians and playing with orbs with the leaders of the house of Saud. Trump is a disgrace. I have no doubt I will dislike and despise President Pence/Eddy Munster but at least he will simply put me in political opposition and not calculating to what European country I want to migrate my family to and renounce my citizenship.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Moderator Emeritus

My opinion is that when your country is in a bad place, you work to correct it you don't renounce it.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

I think the only time there was a migration from America to Canada was during the Vietnam War.

Most grimace and bare it.

Citizen

Behave like a President, Mr Trump,
    Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
    I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came.. ...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
    Charles Péguy

Thomas Piketty

Moderator Emeritus

That should not distract us from the other question: "How do Trump's supporters feel about Trump putting a fake Times magazine cover in several of his resorts? Is that proof enough of his pathological narcissism or you need even more?"

He likes pictures of himself all over the place; I'll bet someone humoured him and photoshopped that cover.

But these are sideshows, the Republicans are preparing their base for the fact that the the Trump campaign wilfully and deliberately colluded with the Russians, but it does not amount to an impeachable offence.

Moderator Emeritus

He likes pictures of himself all over the place; I'll bet someone humoured him and photoshopped that cover.

But these are sideshows, the Republicans are preparing their base for the fact that the the Trump campaign wilfully and deliberately colluded with the Russians, but it does not amount to an impeachable offence.
    Well, it's not sending unclassified emails from a private server, is it? That's the only impeachable offence. Oh, and being against guns.

There seem to be stories circulating that translators are reluctant or refuse to work with Trump.

Apparently, they don't want to look stupid when they try to directly translate his words, which when they're doing it in real time, they also have to convey the sense in which he's saying it.

Praeses

Chut up! [swats eastern brown snake off keyboard] Fake news! I have had less than a litre of antivenin this morning and the crocs in the gutters were sleepy after all the tourists so I didn't lose a single limb on the way to work. Today.

Jokes aside the most recent Trump tweet is paralysingly immature.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

In the corresponding thread we've already established that this is not the case.
    Trump-Russia collusion is just a conspiracy theory, mostly damage control from DNC, even with sources from CNN admitting it was mostly "bull" to gain ratings.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

The Narcisssist's Prayer gets more relevant with each passing day of Trump's administration

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
    And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
    And if it was, that's not a big deal illegal.
    And if it is, that's not my fault.
    And if it was, I didn't mean it.
    And if I did...
    You deserved it.
    Last edited by the_mango55; June 29, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince