Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Trump's Wiretapping Allegations

Praeses

Default Re: Trump's Wiretapping Allegations

So the administration had to apologise? Ouch. Trump is facing outright obstruction from bureaucrats and even judges, he doesn't need this sort of buffoonery from his own staff.

Its a shame his people have been recycling crap news articles as fact, I think they sent out a link to a joke piece as evidence of support for their policies.

Can't see Conway lasting much longer, she keeps falling over her own tongue.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I cant recall the last time an administration has apologized for the president its serving. Thats a new one I think. Hopefully it wont start a trend.

Decanus

Guys, this is Trump.
    He's an entertainer, get along with it. He just lied because he though it was fun and/or lacked of power to bully the man he hates the most in his life. And now he's forced to stick to his story.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last : the good thing is I don't think he is mature enough to stay for a whole mandate.

Conway & friends have more ressources than you think to stay around, they have Trump's faith which is their #1 asset.
    During Sarkozy's mandate in France, we had some of the same profiles. They will stay because when "this" is hitting the fan, they are always there.
    Last edited by L'Ost; March 21, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
    Hygienism is feudalism.
    OBEY

Don't think by yourself, apply dogma instead.

Considering that testimony before the House Committee provided the details that Trump tower was "incidentally wiretapped" during an investigation about Russians, it is clear Trump *was* wiretapped.

Senator

So they say they didn't wiretrap him and then addmit they incidentally(Really?) DID wiretrap him?
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    So they say they didn't wiretrap him and then addmit they incidentally(Really?) DID wiretrap him?

Basically they said that they were not aiming to wiretap him and any bugging/surveillance on him or Trump Tower was incidental to the overall investigation that required wiretapping of Trump Tower to investigate possible ties to Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Incidental collection means trump and/or his people called someone they had every legal warrant or writ to wiretap.

Remember people, communications of any sort are a two way street (source: I am a communications engineer).
    Last edited by Gaidin; March 22, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    Basically they said that they were not aiming to wiretap him and any bugging/surveillance on him or Trump Tower was incidental to the overall investigation that required wiretapping of Trump Tower to investigate possible ties to Russians.
    They never wiretapped Trump Tower. Possibly other things, yes. But never wiretapped. Every collection from Trump's offices in Trump Tower on a wiretap happened because they were tapping someone else and Trump's people called them and the god damn republican head of committee says this.

Right before he goes to collude with the White House, no less.

I don't know, either you believe the Republican or we need an independent investigation.
    Last edited by Gaidin; March 22, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantinePowerGame View Post
    Lol, I love legal semantics.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Praeses

So its like this? The FBI tap a Russian because that's what you do, Trump knows the system (coz he says so) Trump gets his people to call the Russian, then starts crying "ZOMG I've been wiretapped at Trump Tower"? Or did he not know his people were calling the Russians? That's like running a red light and getting snapped, then claiming the police are filming you in the shower while you wait for the infringement notice to arrive.

More heads to roll.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678