Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Gameplay options for IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Quote Originally Posted by Alithian View Post
    Hi Lordsith, thanks for the options. Is it possible to get something like "standard movement speed+trade ships+rakes can assassinate+returns all diplomatic options"? I like standard movement (even better a compromise between the two e.g. ~70% land speed?), but increased trade income seems a little generous.
    You can easily install these options separately, they don't conflict with each other.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    Thank you so much for these options! I'm very grateful that you would go out of your way just to make the mod more enjoyable for other people.

Is it possible to add a firing drills option? (Fire by Rank, Platoon Fire, Fire and Advance) or is that too much to ask?
    Yes it's possible, but i need more time to do this option.

Why did you remove the Russian grenade launchers? They were rather unique and historically accurate in their basis. Can you enable them again as an option?

Patrician

Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!gR5BiY4T!Fl3_DNTXJ...h_bZq4a4ttQGt0 Returns Fire by Rank, Platoon Fire, Fire and Advance. Just drop into the Data folder

Quote Originally Posted by The_hussar View Post
    Why did you remove the Russian grenade launchers? They were rather unique and historically accurate in their basis. Can you enable them again as an option?
    Russian grenade launchers were used during the reign of Peter I The Great. After his death, launchers were removed from the russian army. Also these launchers a bit imbalanced and overpowered.
    Last edited by Lordsith; March 07, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Patrician

Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!MFwziRwC!H-HthDl2_...yAvP2J1DVzCkOQ Increased accuracy of muskets. Just drop into the Data folder.

Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus

Hi Lordisith, thanks a lot for the hard work you put here

I've just tested the accuracy increased option and it mights be a little bit too much ^_^. My line infantry seems to jump from "stromtrooper aiming skill" to sharpshooter :p Do you think we can find a middle ground? Thanks again

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Added new option
    https://mega.nz/#!gR5BiY4T!Fl3_DNTXJ...h_bZq4a4ttQGt0 Returns Fire by Rank, Platoon Fire, Fire and Advance. Just drop into the Data folder
    You're an absolute legend thank you so much.

Hey Lordsith, thank you very much for new options With your help the game becomes nearly perfect.

@ Herr Doctor: I´m not really interested in most features of VDM, especially not in the main features - deseases/desasters. Just looking for a way to disable region trade for AI players. They just can´t deal with it and swap regions without any sense For human players it´s sometimes very useful to have the region trade funktion, so I don´t want to disabel it completely.

Much thanks for all of the options!

Patrician

Decreased accuracy of muskets of "Increased accuracy of muskets" option. Redownload the file.
    https://mega.nz/#!UMpUkI4Y!HGtu-GvV9...BsFrXcKuVpasqk
    Last edited by Lordsith; March 08, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

Could you do an option to remove tracers on cannon balls? Cheers

can you make another option for "returns all diplomatic options and fort building by general" (that doesnt conflict with the "main options"?

Lordsith so if we use the enable generals to build forts we cant use the Vandant disease mod at same time???

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Lordsith so if we use the enable generals to build forts we cant use the Vandant disease mod at same time???
    Yes, indeed.

If I install priests and churches, will provinces still convert by just owning them?

Thats not the case though when i use the enable+general forts it doesnt allow the vandant nod to work because it changes the data and campaign files

Could I get an option that returns Light Infantry Tactics ability and dismounting for Dragoons?

Lordsith when I dropt this option "Returns region buying/selling function in diplomatic menu and fort building by generals" it does not allow the vandant disease mod to play at the same time. Can you make a option to play with generals able to build forts and the VDA mod??

If you meet the wishes, I would like a lot more big cities; D

Patrician

Added new options:
    https://mega.nz/#!lV4T1JLK!i2T1Dnh49...jXILOJcMZ5Po6c Returns all diplomatic options and fort building by generals
    https://mega.nz/#!1dQlUIjJ!R-plOzL2S...o5jHbuj9J1SkJc Completely removes trails from the game. Just drop into the Data folder
    Last edited by Lordsith; March 10, 2017 at 08:58 AM.