Thread: Bretonnia Losing Chivalry After Razing Greenskin Settlement

VaeVictis's Avatar Miles

Default Bretonnia Losing Chivalry After Razing Greenskin Settlement

I started my shiny new Bretonnia campaign yesterday and decided to siege the nearest greenskin settlement across the Grey Mountains. I easily won the battle and then the option pops up to decide to loot or raze the settlement. The indicators show a decrease in Chivalry if I pillage and an increase in Chivalry if I raze the greenskin settlement. Of course, I choose to Raze. Immediately after I get a message that my Chivalry has gone in the negative and reflects -90. It also popped the achievement for a negative Chivalry rating. I noticed a friend of mine that is also playing the game popped the same achievement and I wonder if the same happened to him. I don't think this is how this is supposed to work and this is only supposed to effect Human settlements. I plan on starting a new campaign and disabling all mods to see if it happens again. I think this may be a bug but an internet search has found nothing. Curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Default Re: Bretonnia Losing Chivalry After Razing Greenskin Settlement

No, its not supposed to happen like that, you're supposed to get +chivalry. If you're absolutely sure you didn't get the negative chivalry from anything else its a bug.

VaeVictis's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    No, its not supposed to happen like that, you're supposed to get +chivalry. If you're absolutely sure you didn't get the negative chivalry from anything else its a bug.
    I restarted the campaign and this time I got a chivalry gain instead of loss for razing the same Greenskin settlement. Strange.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex