Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: February Build Release

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: February Build Release

Hello team, I have one question for you.

I'm currently translating in French the February Release. I am using a translation for the first Beta1 you released, and I want to know if between the Beta1 and the actual release, you modified the entries in the DB files for units/factions included in Beta1? If not

I'm not sure I'm very clear.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Yes, there are lots of entry changes in the DB, you should recheck the the new version. I warn you, that there would be lots of running fixes and patches about every 3 weeks or so.

Icon4 - Medieval Kingdoms Total War: February Build Release

I've a problem when I install the February release.

I insert the base in the game and then the two programs.
    Then the game is fine and the screen of the modification appears but the game is the same than before!

Help!

Hi all! Will we be seeing a new update soon or an April news letter?

Quote Originally Posted by masaldala View Post
    The plan right now is that the next release would contain a campaign. I can safely tell you that is not happening in the immediate future. There might be a fix patch with additional content before campaign release, but nothing is planned about that, so don't get your hopes up.

i keep seeing videos and stuff of this mod but with battle maps that use TW:WH assets and other "not attila" looking buildings. but when i install everything i dont have those cool buildings, are they optional or something?

Quote Originally Posted by masaldala View Post
    The big update which contains campaign won't arrive until months to come. However, We will release small fixes and patches every fortnight if possible, so you at least can expect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigarseorc View Post
    i keep seeing videos and stuff of this mod but with battle maps that use TW:WH assets and other "not attila" looking buildings. but when i install everything i dont have those cool buildings, are they optional or something?
    They are using 1295 submod, which Building Pack personally released by Artstudio. We postpone the release of the Building Pack for the main MK 1212 because we want to refine it, avoiding too Warhammer-y fantasy buildings or glitchy buildings for the meantime. However, we may release it ourselves in the future.

shame i cant get even the glitchy warhammer-y buildings. what ive seen looks amazing next to all the medieval unit models.

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

Maaannn I was hoping that the 31 march thing was a Attila DLC expansion into southern India or China... homelands of the Huns and Huns in India...

Yeah, according to the sounds there are a lot of dinosaurs in India and China.

Who is actually working on italian factions except Papal States?

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

Quote Originally Posted by Polemaios View Post
    Who is actually working on italian factions except Papal States?
    Quite a few people. Some newcomers have taken a few and warman will be working on one or more eventually. I think Lombard league/Milan is also being worked on or will be shortly.

Hi all, I have a problem with installing the mod. When it comes to installing the 3rd models pack from the second .exe file, every time I try it simply doesn't respond and won't work. The first .exe file downloaded fine. I've tried the google drive link and all the mirrors on moddb. Is there any other way you can think of to get it to work?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

It is a known issue that the installer will become unresponsive for a few seconds. just leave it as is and it will resume installing the pack after a few seconds.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm sure you all have busy lives and I'm looking forward to the future release of the campaign. I'm even more excited for this medieval campaign mod now that the TW devs announced another Warhammer title -_- .
    Quote Originally Posted by zsimmortal View Post
    The plan right now is that the next release would contain a campaign. I can safely tell you that is not happening in the immediate future. There might be a fix patch with additional content before campaign release, but nothing is planned about that, so don't get your hopes up.

I found some other bugs, missing textures and weapons :
    - T1 Ilkhanate Qaraghul, Keshiq, persian foot archers, T2 Shazagadan guard don't have secondary weapons.
    - T1 kievan rus hunters don't have secondary weapons, T2 Izgoi scouts have blue beards and hair.
    - Castilian T1 and T2 Almogavars cannot dismount, T1 honderos don't have slings and some of them don't have their helmets.
    - T2 moorish horsemen don't have secondary weapons.
    - T2 and T3 mounted Turcopoles don't have secondary weapons.
    - Despite being equipped with halberds, T2 and T3 bulgarian guard don't have the "pike formation" ability.
    - T1 portuguese levy slingers don't have their slings, T1, T2 and T3 portuguese ginetes don't have a secondary weapon, some T3 portuguese ginetes don't have their hands.
    - T2 norwegian riddere don't have secondary weapons.
    - T2 Gotland bowmen's bannerman doesn't have his banner.
    - T1 hungarian crossbow sergeants don't have a secondary weapon.
    - Serbian handgunners don't have their guns.
    - T1 burgundian levy crossbowmen don't have their crossbows.
    - Some T2 venitian arcieri and balestriere don't have their legs.
    - Venitian, sicilian (perhaps genoese) T3 mounted condotierre don't have secondary weapons.
    - T3 aragonese gendarmes don't have secondary weapons, some of them have a missing texture between their shoulder and their arm.
    Some bowmen and crossbowmen pull their bows and crossbows on their back while fighting in melee, others don't; some use the shield they have on their back, but not all of them. I don't know if it is a deliberate choice of the modders but IMO the ranged units should have a standardized behavior with their equipment.

when i saw this mod i thought i am gonna be playing medieval kingdoms on the campaign map. but it is still not avalaible. i used turkish language version. there is no text at all for any of the units. when can we play campaign ? i see some are playing that. how can we play that?

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim028 View Post
    when i saw this mod i thought i am gonna be playing medieval kingdoms on the campaign map. but it is still not avalaible. i used turkish language version. there is no text at all for any of the units. when can we play campaign ? i see some are playing that. how can we play that?
    There are not yet a released campaign (only submods with charlmage)

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesinger View Post
    - T1 Ilkhanate Qaraghul, Keshiq, persian foot archers, T2 Shazagadan guard don't have secondary weapons.
    - T1 kievan rus hunters don't have secondary weapons, T2 Izgoi scouts have blue beards and hair.
    - T2 moorish horsemen don't have secondary weapons.
    - T2 norwegian riddere don't have secondary weapons.
    - T2 Gotland bowmen's bannerman doesn't have his banner.
    - T1 hungarian crossbow sergeants don't have a secondary weapon.
    - T1 burgundian levy crossbowmen don't have their crossbows.
    - Some T2 venitian arcieri and balestriere don't have their legs.
    - Venitian, sicilianT3 mounted condotierre don't have secondary weapons.
    - T3 aragonese gendarmes don't have secondary weapons, some of them have a missing texture between their shoulder and their arm.
    Some crossbowmen pull their crossbows on their back while fighting in melee, others don't; some use the shield they have on their back, but not all of them. I don't know if it is a deliberate choice of the modders but IMO the ranged units should have a standardized behavior with their equipment.
    These bugs has been identified and fixed. Wait till the next patch.

When's the next patch coming up?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast