I'm looking for information on the unit collision data in Shogun 2, and specifically how to add collision data to artillery models.

From what I know, the *.cs2.parsed files normally hold collision data however I have only found these files for buildings and naval models. There is a file named "field_cannon_model.cs2.parsed" in the Models.pack however opening with a hex editor reads only that it is not implemented yet.

My belief in testing in FOTS is that collision data for engine (artillery) models must be linked to the bone models as I have seen units walk through cannon barrels but walking around the carriage. All bones for cannon models (cannon, base, left wheel, right wheel, etc) are located at the 0,0,0 (x,y,z) point and this is the only point where units will walk around.

BOB does not help in creating collision models. As of yet I have not found out how to create cs2.parsed files for artillery models.

The [Building] rule allows for creating new cs2.parsed files for buildings, and the [Ship] rule contains collision3d data however [RigidModelV2] does not allow for creating cs2.parsed files.

Has anybody looked into collision data/models for artillery engine models?