Thread: RTWR 3.1 wont start ! Problem , help !

doctorpitulic's Avatar Laetus

Default RTWR 3.1 wont start ! Problem , help !

Damn i give up , forum is my last chance . Im playing RTW 13 years and this is first time i cant istall mod and play . I tried lot of solutions before i made this post and nothing . Reinstalled game 7-8 times . Different locations , different game versions , everything . When i start the game this happend

and after i click ok few more

lithobolos.CAS
    big_lithobolos.CAS
    tort_ram_low_LOD.CAS
    Error create engine outlines .

This one is DVD verison of game idk whats problem , i played and instaled bilion mods never had problem like this before . That idk what to do , i instaled everthing perfect .

Default Re: RTWR 3.1 wont start ! Problem , help !

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpitulic View Post
    Damn i give up , forum is my last chance . Im playing RTW 13 years and this is first time i cant istall mod and play . I tried lot of solutions before i made this post and nothing . Reinstalled game 7-8 times . Different locations , different game versions , everything . When i start the game this happend

and after i click ok few more

lithobolos.CAS
    big_lithobolos.CAS
    tort_ram_low_LOD.CAS
    Error create engine outlines .

This one is DVD verison of game idk whats problem , i played and instaled bilion mods never had problem like this before . That idk what to do , i instaled everthing perfect .
    Pozdrav, doktore!
    It seems the mod installed incorrectly and some files are missing. The problem here, I think, is not in the game itself but rather the mod files. Try redownloading the mod and try installing it. Let us know if this fixed it
    Rome Total Realism Project Dev Team Member and Head of Public Relations
    RTR VII Beta Tester/Dev Team Member
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.
    Proud patron of Aule_the_creator

Quote Originally Posted by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs View Post
    Pozdrav, doktore!
    It seems the mod installed incorrectly and some files are missing. The problem here, I think, is not in the game itself but rather the mod files. Try redownloading the mod and try installing it. Let us know if this fixed it
    Pozdrav brate !

I will try that tomorrow . But all these files are on location , i checked already . Its so weird .

Pozdrav brate !

I will try that tomorrow . But all these files are on location , i checked already . Its so weird .
    So the files are there even though the game says they aren't? That's weird indeed! Well, before trying other solutions, let's wait and see if the re-download will fix it
    "Coasting through the intermission that separates day from day, I find myself feeling oddly at peace with reality. Despite everything, I think life will workout in the end. The world, as as I see it is a remarkable place." - DukeCanada, the interstellar wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrosivs Avgvstvs Rakvs View Post
    So the files are there even though the game says they aren't? That's weird indeed! Well, before trying other solutions, let's wait and see if the re-download will fix it
    Damn i have internet 60/4 i downloaded easy again but nothing happend . I waste a lot of time for this mod . But im still so nervouse and i must try to fix this , so annoying .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll pm you a bit later

Problem fixed . Game works awesome . Good job guys just keep up . Real RTW lovers will leave forever . Special tanks to you Vrosivs , hvala brate na strpljenju .
    It was my foult sure , i copied from RTR folder data to game istalation folder . All the time i didnt have RTR folder in my RTW instalation folder . Just one advice for you guys , try to make detaliet instaler details , or make a video that is the best solution , cuz this was realy little confusion . Eneway best wishes !!!

Close this thread !

Problem fixed . Game works awesome . Good job guys just keep up . Real RTW lovers will leave forever . Special tanks to you Vrosivs , hvala brate na strpljenju .
    It was my foult sure , i copied from RTR folder data to game istalation folder . All the time i didnt have RTR folder in my RTW instalation folder . Just one advice for you guys , try to make detaliet instaler details , or make a video that is the best solution , cuz this was realy little confusion . Eneway best wishes !!!

Close this thread !
    I'm very glad you got it working! We are planning on making an installation video, sadly we're busy with real life stuff and working on the mod in our spare time so we didn't get around to doing it still. Hopefully we'll have time to make it soon. And thank you a lot for the kind words!
    Anyways, issue resolved, thread closed, have fun!