Thread: Gothic TW: Chronicles of Myrtana seeks NEW MODDERS!!! (I'm creating a team right now :D )

Default Gothic TW: Chronicles of Myrtana seeks NEW MODDERS!!! (I'm creating a team right now :D )

Given the potential of this mod (I want to make it as great as possible!) and the availability of some Russian modders with whom I just teamed up, I want to enlarge the Gothic TW team as much as possible. I can coordinate the different groups, no problem with the different languages (I can deal with all that!)

SO, NOW, I'M PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN TWO PROFILES here on TW Center:

1) A guy who can make new units from scratch using Milkshape;

2) A guy who can make adjustments on the strategic map using Geomod (i.e. like changing some settlement locations).

Moreover, IF YOU CAN DO SOME 2D ARTWORK (i.e. pics for new ancillaries, banners in battle and other graphic elements) you are more than welcome in joining us!

We're already working on the next NH Patch version, but please if you're interested in teaming up with us, just contact me!

Hoping to receive pleasant news,
    rafmc1989

Red_Gryphon's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Gothic TW: Chronicles of Myrtana seeks NEW MODDERS!!! (I'm creating a team right now :D )

I have been looking for a team to work with. "I will post links to my mods and art". I admit I am fairly new at modding, but have published several Civilization V mods on Steam and have done graphic arts for others. All the modding that I have done is for Civ5 and built them on XML, SQL, and Lua scripting languages. I have not worked with python or C++, though I'm Thinking about it for Mount&Blade, I currently am working on a huge Civ5 scenario and would love a team right now, but as I have posted in my group Sid Meier's Civilization Vikings that I postponing advancement for now. If you would like to talk to me about future projects together please message me!

Default Re: Gothic TW: Chronicles of Myrtana seeks NEW MODDERS!!! (I'm creating a team right now :D )

Hey there!!

ok I'm contacting you right now and we will talk about your abilities and what you can do in our (now I can say that) "multinational team".

Things are getting serious! I also recruited some European and non-European beta-testers on ModDB. So, they will be an extremely valuable source to test the mod and make it 99,9% bug-free.

*****But the hiring process, guys, is still open, eh!*********

*****If you are a modder, or even just a beta-tester, as I said just contact me! ******
    I do not put limits on nationalities, sexes, religions, and so on ahahah Everyone is welcome here!!