View Poll Results: Which Campaign is your favorite and why?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll

7 41.18%

2 11.76%

3 17.65%

2 11.76%

1 5.88%

0 0%

1 5.88%
  • Egyptian with LME

1 5.88%
  • Italian with LME

0 0%
  • Peninsular with LME

0 0%

Thread: Which Campaign is your favorite and why?

Default Which Campaign is your favorite and why?

Hello!

Because LME is by far my favorite Napoleonic Era NTW modification with its options and enormous range of possibilities to change history I am setting up a poll to learn from other members which campaign is your favorite and why?
    Last edited by Leon Katakalon; February 13, 2017 at 09:47 PM.

Default Re: Which Campaign is your favorite and why?

1792. because everything is still pre-revolutionary, English line infantry still has tricorn hats and my beloved Austria has Flanders.

I'd say 1807 because it was the year when everything was possible. Europe was at Napoleon's mercy and any kind of approach from there onwards could have been adapted to change the face of the world forever. Not only territories but also politics, revolutionary movements, firing doctrine. It fascinates me to no end a Napoleonic Europe that would truly last and get united under one banner with the ideals of the revolution and imperial rule by contrast. Up until that year the Napoleonic Epoque truly was like a magnificent fairytale that was rewriting history for real. ...Yes Im far too sentimental I know.
    Last edited by Sirlion; April 05, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

We love 1792. because it is still transitional period from the 18th century warfare and politics to the modern era warfare and mass conscript armies. I prefer absolute monarchies and relatively small professional armies. With tricorns!

I love the 1812 campaign at the climax of the Napoleonic Wars with the gigantic invasion of Russia and the British trying to upset the balance in Spain. Prussia and Austria were boiling and everything could happen.!!! Btw why in 1813 and 1815 Belgium is an independent country???

My favorite is the 1807 Campaign. Being a big fan of the Richard Sharpe books, I like the tough fighting in Spain whilst trying my best to support the coalition on the sea. This mod has so many campaigns and I have yet to scratch the surface, but so far, 1807 is much better than 1805.