Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

Default Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Hope they dont Disneyfy Deadpool, or films like Logan, wich needs to have an R rating. All for the sake of Shared universe...
    Please. Disney is the megacorp. A subcorp can make Deadpool at whatever appropriate rating and Disney's public name won't touch it for all the gossip will be "Yup. Good job Disney."
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Please. Disney is the megacorp. A subcorp can make Deadpool at whatever appropriate rating and Disney's public name won't touch it for all the gossip will be "Yup. Good job Disney."
    Not if they intend to incorporate into the "family friendly" MCU. Wich is my orginal point.

Not if they intend to incorporate into the "family friendly" MCU. Wich is my orginal point.
    Really? Deadpool bes what he needs to be when he's with others but he bes Deadpool ratcheted up to 11 solo. So what you're gonna do is chill because Disney has said they're going to let Deadpool be Deadpool and you can't even bother to find these statements.

Do you even google? These are like, the first questions Disney gets asked or the first things they publicly address just 'cuz.
    Last edited by Gaidin; December 20, 2017 at 07:32 AM.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Really? Deadpool bes what he needs to be when he's with others but he bes Deadpool ratcheted up to 11 solo. So what you're gonna do is chill because Disney has said they're going to let Deadpool be Deadpool and you can't even bother to find these statements.

Do you even google? These are like, the first questions Disney gets asked or the first things they publicly address just 'cuz.
    I didnt googled it, nor do i care enough to do it to be honest. And trust me none of this is enough to alter my chill mood.

However if you are saying they are going to tone it down when he is in other ensemble movies, then that is already a mistake imo.

I didnt googled it, nor do i care enough to do it to be honest. And trust me none of this is enough to alter my chill mood.

However if you are saying they are going to tone it down when he is in other ensemble movies, then that is already a mistake imo.
    Deadpool's never really been at volume 11 when he's paired with another comic book character. He's had his attitude. But not his, well...this... You want Volume 11, you go to the Deadpool comics. And you should damn well know this. Now, they set up a sort of Marvel-MAX where other characters are also in there are are in and out along with Deadpool, then what the hell are you worried about? Because Deadpool works perfectly fine in both that sort of MAX realm and with his attitude dicking with MCU, poking Cap's moral compass, or partnering with Hawkeye, or provoking Hulk, or who knows what, and breaking the fourth wall with the Avengers all the while. You really need to learn this crap.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Probably one of the Black Order
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12