Thread: patch 1.5

Default patch 1.5

So i noticed that people were playing with patch 1.5, is it a closed access or something like that? I mean, it would explain all the multiplayer botet games that are incompatible.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: patch 1.5

I think it's limited closed alpha for some Youtubers. If you pay super-close attention in their videos you'll see that some of the new units, for example Demigryphs with Halberds, are still unnamed ingame. Also, you'll see that many of the new features promised for 1.5 are yet to be implemented, eg. the DoW army is still as it is in the currently available version.
    It's on the way though! I recommend looking at the Moddb image section (http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-wa...d-times/images) for teasers and update info
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Default Re: patch 1.5

Yeah, it's just a few month old closed alpha tester to allow us to get some competitive multiplayer feedback. It has some of the new units, but in a very unfinished state. They're not playing full 1.5 early.