Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galadhrim Body Armour Help 3ds max

Default Re: Galadhrim Body Armour Help 3ds max

Quote Originally Posted by Member of the Maiar View Post
    Great models however, not to be a Debbie downer, just from a fans perspective the level of detail that this mod has displayed versus the details in these models aren't remotely close. Definitely keep up the hard work but I would be thoroughly disappointed if the ROM team accepted this level of detail for any of their units.
    Nah they wont use these models lol. I have no affiliation with the team just a fan of lotr who has recently found out how to add lotr models from other games to Atilla but seeing as there are no elf models atm i dont think, these are substitutes for me until they release their own more detailed and accurate versions

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Centurio (Latin) View Post
    Nah they wont use these models lol. I have no affiliation with the team just a fan of lotr who has recently found out how to add lotr models from other games to Atilla but seeing as there are no elf models atm i dont think, these are substitutes for me until they release their own more detailed and accurate versions
    Maybe you could create a downloadable pack for the community once you have completed the project?

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Maybe you could create a downloadable pack for the community once you have completed the project?
    Yeah sorry it's on steam workshop now just search lotr or galadhrim. I was working on another Galadhrim model that is closer in appearance to the movie but then one day when I was using my macbook pro in bed it fell on the floor and the screen cracked so it's very hard to know where to click when i have huge black lines on my screen. Will get it repaired eventually and also my free trial ran out lol. I'm still planning on working on it and also adding a sauron model I found to the game once I download the 2013 free version although ill be going to university soon so I guess I can get the 1 year free student version anyways.
    Last edited by Centurio (Latin); April 10, 2017 at 07:58 AM.

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Where can I download the 2013 free version? I´m kind of thinking of getting into 3D modeling myself
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Quote Originally Posted by Maetharin View Post
    Where can I download the 2013 free version? I´m kind of thinking of getting into 3D modeling myself
    This link should help if you're looking to download an older version: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/custo...vious-versions

If you can't use the 2013 version use the 2014 version which is the one I had before my trial ran out

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

You don't need UU3D to export/import models from Attila by the way, Mr.Jox (co-leader of Rise of Mordor) made a tool that does it for free. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Converter-v1-1
    Also, this tutorial might help with getting into 3D Modelling, I've got no idea. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Up-and-Helmet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12