Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding new editing texture to shogun 2, HELP !!

Default Re: Adding new editing texture to shogun 2, HELP !!

Quote Originally Posted by mhawari View Post
    Sir so sorry, but i dont really understand how to add unit name into Uniform_table. like in the picture below, a lot of words that indicate the Shimazu katana samurai (I opened V.U.S mod). I want to ask is how to enter the texture which I made into uniform_table? (Such as the name instance Ashigaru_Inf_Long_Yari_Ashigaru.soldier.unit_variant)

Use first PFM version 3.5 here, this will make things more clear.
    In filename, officer_filename, standard_bearer_filename you add the file names of the specific unit (without the ".variant_mesh").
    In uniform_name, you add the a name of the uniform (you can make it the way you want).
    In unit, you add the unit name that you created in units tab in db.
    In faction you can even specify the faction that only uses that specific uniform.
    Click to view content: 

Quote Originally Posted by mhawari View Post
    Btw, how can i get db table ? I mean the raw data. Does i need to open database editot, or Bob ?
    In raw data you don't have to do nothing if you don't create an entire new unit part. To acces db, you can use PFM and/or Assembly kit.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Adding new editing texture to shogun 2, HELP !!

Sir, just for another question. Actually look, I'm doing reskin on one particular faction (for example Takeda) here I was thinking about how to order reskin I made this just for Takeda, given shogun 2 behave flatten all spare parts unit. So if I need to do this by editing the DB table alone? Oh I just want to reskin the Yari Ashigaru alone. (Takeda only)

Note : I have tried but that appears is a crash, I do not know where the problem is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12