Thread: No war

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default No war

What are the recommended settings to play on. I thought I would try normal, since I have been away for a while but playing as Rome, not on faction declares war on me. 75 turns in the campaign. Is this normal?

Thanks

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: No war

Its based on relative army strength and other diplomatic values. If you have a very strong army then other factions are less likely to declare war on you.

Isn't a bit of a problem though being at 75 turn and nobody has declare war on you yet? After all how strong could your faction be at the start of the game. It is a total war game after all

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

lots is changing with the next version so will wait and how it is then.

Indeed.. As Mag said we have entered our cocoon phase.. Maybe this phase will take a while but one thing is a certainty.. We will emerge as a battefly and we hope a totaly unique one for Rome 2 game setting. This is not a figure of speech. VV has already many invovative aspects but the end product is going to be far better.. I see it evolving and taking shape inside the dev forums and I cant wait for you guys to see it too..

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    Indeed.. As Mag said we have entered our cocoon phase.. Maybe this phase will take a while but one thing is a certainty.. We will emerge as a battefly and we hope a totaly unique one for Rome 2 game setting. This is not a figure of speech. VV has already many invovative aspects but the end product is going to be far better.. I see it evolving and taking shape inside the dev forums and I cant wait for you guys to see it too..

Give him the nobel prize in literature!!

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

You guys know you are damn teases?

Showing us these yummy previews and then telling us to be patient?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Maetharin; February 19, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me