Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Stainless Steel 6.4] A New World

Default [Stainless Steel 6.4] A New World

A New World

File:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...lZ6SmsyTmNDTDA Put this in SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign and let it overwrite
    NOTE: THIS FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED

Mod:SS6.4

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Rules

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If you wish to discuss rules please do keep playing unless it is a very important ruling which might result in a replay.
    NO CROSSING THE LINE ON THE MAP

- Time to play your turn is 24h for both factions until turn. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed. If you are late you will be skipped. It is adviced to get a subbed, this subber may be from both inside or outside the game. He can know your PW and plans so he can sub you if you cant make it.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, spies spreading plague.. etc
    - Exploiting AI factions is not allowed ( demanding money, regions or anything else to improve your position)
    - List of known bugs
    The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort or a settlements Zone of Control.
    Spam siege bug: Besieging a fort or a settlement with a force far superior in it, in order to either prevent that army from reinforcing or in order to cut down a settlements income is not allowed.
    Heroic victory bug: No Heroic victories at all. If you get a heroic victory you must reload until you get a different result, and if you cannot get a different result then you will not be allowed to play the battle.
    Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.
    Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.
    Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

Military rules
    -No one turn peace(tho you cant attack factions that havent played their turn yet)
    - No Jihad or Crusades allowed.
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed.

- You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports cant be blockaded by ground units
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take settlement/fort.
    -catapults can assault all walls.

Agent rules
    -Spies need 60% to infiltrate a settlement, 2 spies needed to open the gates. A spy needs to re-enter the settlement if he was already in the settlement when it was captured.
    - Limit of 3 assassins per faction. +1 Assassin for every 20 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. Assassins need at least 50% chance to kill other agents, for enemy assassins just 30% is required.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may steal general with 35%.
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn.

Settlement rules

-In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You may not destroy a building if the settlement is under siege or an overwhelming enemy force is 1 turn away.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    -You may not trade settlements with your other faction
    -Whenever a settlement is gifted, disband all but 1 unit.

Factions:

Venice - AI
    Sicily - Destroyed
    Turks - Destroyed
    Hungary - Redstar
    Poland - Destroyed

Lithuania - Destroyed
    Norway - joker0002710
    England - Destroyed
    France - Captian Melon
    Portugal -Destroyed
    Aragon - Peaman

ADMIN:
    Dragon.

Last edited by General Dragon.; June 07, 2019 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Title update

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Default Re: A New World [SS6.4 HS]

England please

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I'm completely new to Stainless Steel, is there anything that I should know if I join? because I might try Venice.

Also, whats up with all the SS6.4 hotseats? Majority of hotseats are TES, SS, Westeros, and Third age. Only a few varietis

SS is one of the best mods out there, it adds so much more to the game. Buildings are more important, factions are very different and there is a lot of variety in troops, overall more balanced. What im naming is just a really small part.

Also, its probably the hardest mod out there for HotSeats as you gotta spend alot of time on your turns.
    Last edited by saleska2; February 03, 2017 at 03:15 PM.

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i'll take norway

"There can be only 1 winner, an alliance can not win the game togheter. They must nominate 1 player as victor."

Does this mean that diplomacy won't really matter in this HS (Because you can't really work together as you'll get in a war against them anyway)? If so I think I don't join. If diplomacy will be important (Again I don't know these type of hotseats) then give me Venice

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    "There can be only 1 winner, an alliance can not win the game togheter. They must nominate 1 player as victor."

Does this mean that diplomacy won't really matter in this HS (Because you can't really work together as you'll get in a war against them anyway)? If so I think I don't join. If diplomacy will be important (Again I don't know these type of hotseats) then give me Venice
    I am not 100% sure yet on this rule. The purpose of it is so that in the end the strongest factions dont just end up and win the game. Diplomacy 100% matters with or without the rule, I am pretty sure that if you do the right diplomacy you can just make a deal with your ally that says that after you have stomped your enemies you will fight each other. However it might end up with some problems thus ill have to think about it, would like to hear everyone their opinion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    I'm completely new to Stainless Steel, is there anything that I should know if I join? because I might try Venice.

Also, whats up with all the SS6.4 hotseats? Majority of hotseats are TES, SS, Westeros, and Third age. Only a few varietis
    Its very diffrent from other mods or vanilla it adds new buildings,new units and definetly more regions.You gonna need to dedicate some time playing it and getting used to it.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I'll have Aragon

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

I think an alliance should be able to win

Please do note I might change a few things in the descr strat

I will most likely add/remove some ships from some factions and I might do some other small changes.

Okayy my vote is against that rule.
    One of the things I enjoy the most is diplomacy, and it would be even better to have fixed allies

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Give me Portugal then

Also why portugal holds Ireland ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    Also why portugal holds Ireland ?
    Why not ?

Norway also holds Turku/Reval. Lithuania has TO lands... Turks in Greece. I just switched up some stuff and did weird things to make it more interesting

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Sicily please

I'm new to hotseat campaigns. But on the other hand I think I'm generally stainless steel expert player so it seems to me I'll be able to deal with challenges. If i can join give me sicily (or hungary).

Actually it may be better to say that i am a very experienced player than an expert

Quote Originally Posted by NEM0 View Post
    I'm new to hotseat campaigns. But on the other hand I think I'm generally stainless steel expert player so it seems to me I'll be able to deal with challenges. If i can join give me sicily (or hungary).
    Of course ya can join! As the player before you has picked Sicily you will be given Hungary!

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Default Re: A New World [SS6.4 HS] [France and Poland open!]

I can be admin or co admin.

Page 1 of 38 123456789101126 ... LastLast