Thread: Campaign stances tweaking

Civis

Default Campaign stances tweaking

I've got a problem. I tweaked raiding stance penalty on public order from default value to -20 but it doesn't work, there is also food consumption option not visible. The thing is, ingame it shows that it reduces public order by -20 but it doesn't. If it's scripted or coded i think there is another way to add additional effects, i thought it already that we can implent public order penalty from military presence in own or enemy teritory.
    Here is my .pack
    barb.rar
    Last edited by shadowtwinz; February 02, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Default Re: Campaign stances tweaking

Yep, any effects listed as "dummy" are hardcoded or scripted (they're just dummy effects, while the actual numbers are found elsewhere). You might be able to find those if you look around in the scripts, but I think some aspects of stances are just hardcoded.

Oh, you might be able to get around the scripting by assigning different effects to your new stance, proper -public order effects instead of the dummy ones. I'm not sure if this would work though. It might be that you're limited to using the existing raid stance and just tweaking those effects a bit.
    Last edited by Augustusng; February 02, 2017 at 12:42 PM.