Thread: Help needed to mod an unit

Icon9 Help needed to mod an unit

I was so excited when I found out about this mod. Until I read the FAQ.

Yes, the grenades are unbalanced. Yes, it is a ridiculous fact. Yes, they make kaboom. Do I care about those things? No.

But I certainly care about this mod and I really don't want to miss out the chance to play it, I just need those grenades back, I really really really can't play without them, they are like a part of my vital organs. I don't even use them to abuse levels, I just love to throw one time and then charge! I find it extremely disappointing not having grenadiers who well, throw grenades.

So please, tell me how can I enable them back! What must I change here?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Help needed to mod an unit

I feel your pain and I understand that not everyone likes the same things. I also wanted grenades on some elite units.
    Unfortunately I am a bit rusty when it comes to the default units and it would take me lot of time to tell you what to do exactly.

I can however tell you this, as generic info and hope it helps: Find the Grenadier your faction uses in: Units_stats_land_tables\Darth_unit_stats_land
    There's a big number of columns. One is called "Can Throw Grenades". Turn False to True and your unit will have grenades.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: Help needed to mod an unit

cant you just enable them in the launcher under the gameplay options?