Thread: Seeking people for Multi Player

Default Seeking people for Multi Player

Hi everyone! I just recently downloaded NTWIII and I think itīs an amazing mod. Only Problem is: I havenīt been much of a MP Guy.
    But since this Mod seems to be all about historical accuracy and I am a History Student with an Focus on Military History, Iīm curious to give the MP a go. So if you are using this mod too, send me a message so we can play a game or two.

Default Re: Seeking people for Multi Player

If you tell me how can I join into any MP battle in this mod I will be your Opponent gladly, good Sir!

Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by AlterDessauer View Post
    But since this Mod seems to be all about historical accuracy and I am a History Student with an Focus on Military History

You say your a student of history, as do most people who play TW games. I'm curious as to what type of game or players you are looking for, and what type of player you are?

Although NTW3 has done a wonderful job to limit the " arcade style " play through penalties to units, it does not stop your average NTW3 player from playing this mod as a normal " run n gun/ mad dash melee rush, " just like every other type of TW game. I mean, we all know troops did not run the entire length's of the battlefields, or cavalry run THROUGH friendly units, but yet that is exactly what you will find in a NTW3 mp game, except for a few.

Your best place to find a mp game is to go to the Lordz Teamspeak. http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewto...?f=138&t=12136

From there you can have your pick of arcade style players.

If your looking for an alternative, something just a little bit more realistic, I suggest you contact my guy Lepic. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RightsofMan

We have a VERY SMALL group of players that play the Historical Battles/Scenario Battles portion of NTW3 in a little more historical fashion. Average battle can last up to 3 hours.

Good luck, I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for. Enjoy the mod, it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bepeti View Post
    If you tell me how can I join into any MP battle in this mod I will be your Opponent gladly, good Sir!
    Great.
    You just join a mp battle the same way you join one in vanilla. Only differnece would be that you have the mod running.
    Whats your name on steam? Iīll add you and we have a date

Quote Originally Posted by ztrain909 View Post
    You say your a student of history, as do most people who play TW games. I'm curious as to what type of game or players you are looking for, and what type of player you are?

Although NTW3 has done a wonderful job to limit the " arcade style " play through penalties to units, it does not stop your average NTW3 player from playing this mod as a normal " run n gun/ mad dash melee rush, " just like every other type of TW game. I mean, we all know troops did not run the entire length's of the battlefields, or cavalry run THROUGH friendly units, but yet that is exactly what you will find in a NTW3 mp game, except for a few.

Your best place to find a mp game is to go to the Lordz Teamspeak. http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewto...?f=138&t=12136

From there you can have your pick of arcade style players.

If your looking for an alternative, something just a little bit more realistic, I suggest you contact my guy Lepic. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/RightsofMan

We have a VERY SMALL group of players that play the Historical Battles/Scenario Battles portion of NTW3 in a little more historical fashion. Average battle can last up to 3 hours.

Good luck, I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for. Enjoy the mod, it is awesome.
    I might be looking for yout alternative donīt know yet. Maybe i should get used to the mod in mp first, donīt you think? But Iīll have a look in your steam group anyway.

So thanks for the reply
    Last edited by AlterDessauer; February 02, 2017 at 01:37 PM.

My name on steam : Oswaldo Nopebray
    I'm waiting your invite