Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

Default Re: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

I am interested in Egypt, may the oldest and greatest Empire rise again!

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

Are you good with manual battles? If not, I suggest you start practising

I' ve played years of Med 2, including third age with the underdogs and such, I assure you I know my battles hahahaha.
    Also, I cant open the the TWC page for the mod..

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

I'm glad ArBo that you want to be the conquerer the Turks need.
    Always the link man... Always the links...

Only the Moors are left. I don't know why noone choses them... You should check the save file, what you'll be dealing with

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

I will be Moors. Haven't done Historical HS in while.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great. I think we can start tomorrow evening (Evening in Europe) if no one has a problem

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Ha ha ha cant believe me and Shrek are again France and England

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    Ha ha ha cant believe me and Shrek are again France and England
    Fate has brought us together once more brother.

What's the story of you two?

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    What's the story of you two?
    Lets just say its rare to see us fighting under the same banner He's the reason for my trust issues ever since that westeros hotseat. However, I respect him for his boldness(hence Hannibal the Bold)

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

He he NB VI and another Hs we were at eachothers throats it was pretty fun tho.I want to see now If hes going to be my enemy or ally

misafeco's Avatar Biarchus

Hi guys, I'm back. I'll answer PMs later today. Good luck everyone in this hotseat.
    Hungary against the Nations - The Holy Roman Empire
    Teutonic Terror II - The Teutonic Order - Winner
    Teutonic Warfare - Denmark
    Grand Campaign - Byzantium- Winner
    1v1 tournament - Lost to Ramble
    Westeros Tournament - Out in 1st round

The front page is done, the descr_strat is done, I sent it to saleska, so we'll start as soon as he has the time to make the starting save.
    (If someone's interested beforehand: https://www.sendspace.com/file/loovqi)

I'd advise you all to check your factions requirement to win the game, with the rewards and objectives you can do.
    I'd also advise you to check the neightbouring faction, what they have, and what are their weaknesses.

I'll tell you, and I'm wondering how no one saw this: The Moors can make ballistas in the very first turn. Before someone starts yelling for change, they don't have any ports in the start of the game, while Spain has two. But, it's something you will have to face, and make a strategy against. Check your, and your enemies traits on the family members. Every faction has some to benefict from.

Have a good game! (And hope that you don't get dogpiled like me after I literally made all of the factions crave for Constantinople)

Is it a good idea to wait like a day so everyone can check their faction and stuff? Otherwise we'll begin in a couple of hours

misafeco's Avatar Biarchus

Yes. Make some time for preparation and diplomacy.
    Hungary against the Nations - The Holy Roman Empire
    Teutonic Terror II - The Teutonic Order - Winner
    Teutonic Warfare - Denmark
    Grand Campaign - Byzantium- Winner
    1v1 tournament - Lost to Ramble
    Westeros Tournament - Out in 1st round

If there was not enough preparation.
    Fine with me, but I alredy sent out all he letters I need

Sorry for the delay, I will get this done today!

England up first! - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...ENKdk5pU0hiVTQ

I recommend everyone checks if everything is right, if not, please contact me asap.

Got some stuff to do first, next turn will be up tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not 100% against lower unit scales, but if noone has a problem we should do this on huge as in the GC 2 HS.