Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Default Re: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

Misafeco, I mean, really? Venice, AGAIN?
    (For those of you who don't know, misafeco also plays in the ongoing hotseat which is similar to this one. He plays Venice there too. He has a history of playing with Venice)

misafeco's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Age of Rivalries - Modified Grand Campaing HS (TWC/MTWII Gaming Group)

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    Misafeco, I mean, really? Venice, AGAIN?
    (For those of you who don't know, misafeco also plays in the ongoing hotseat which is similar to this one. He plays Venice there too. He has a history of playing with Venice)
    Hungary against the Nations - The Holy Roman Empire
    Teutonic Terror II - The Teutonic Order - Winner
    Teutonic Warfare - Denmark
    Grand Campaign - Byzantium- Winner
    1v1 tournament - Lost to Ramble
    Westeros Tournament - Out in 1st round

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

So are we going to wait for mire players or just start with those we have?

I thought people would just come in a hotseat community big as this, but don't worry, I'll search for some. 4 players are not hard to find

If it was that easy we would have hosted much more HotSeats You pretty much always have to find and invite people.

Also, while we wait for the 4 new players to fill the spaces, there is one thing we should talk about.

When I made the point system, I was thinking a lot about what should count as a point, and how the whole "defeated" factions will work. I have rewritten it at least a dozen time, and got to this state which I personally think is balanced. But it's not been tested, it's theoretical. (And I also don't know a lot about the point system which is in Westeros hotseats)

So the question is, do you think this will work, or/and you'd add something, or change something.

Also, if sm is not clear, also ask, because again: This is new, untested and could be confusing.

I don't mind people that won't play this also tell their opinion, just want to know if this'll be good the way it is.

Seems like the HS gets really boring once you lose a war, I would rather just get destroyed or be turned AI.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Seems like the HS gets really boring once you lose a war, I would rather just get destroyed or be turned AI.
    I agree with saleska

Well, we can certainly scrap the whole point system.

I'll wait for more opinions but this is the first possibility.

And maybe, we can substitue this by adding events and rewards is a player does something. (Money, units, objectives) We alredy talked about it with Ramble12

Okay!

Points and peace deal will be taken out. Ramble and I will do something more interesting

yes

I shall take Spain

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Looks like I'm destined to go up against you once again here Mergor With rules this time tho

Thanks Satin

Welp ArBo.. After my last 1v1 turn.. You should not underestimate me (Not saying you did before tho )
    Last edited by Mergor; February 05, 2017 at 11:36 AM.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

May I have sicily?

Of course!

Also, I changed Egypt a bit... In the hungarian community it was fun two have a weaker faction but not here, so Egypt will strong enough

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Damnit Mergor, I thought the Soutern border would be safe for at least a little while

If you convience someone to join the old Egypt, I'll gladly change it back for you.

Also, read the events and rewards I just added. I'm sure I was not merciful with myself. lol

ArBo's Avatar Senator

The Destruction of Spain thing looks OP as All of it's pretty cool tho, good job!

Considering that the Spanish generals alredy have +10%..... I mean if France just stays there and won't help Spain at all, he'll suffer the consequences

Well Satin, this is the good time to switch sides if you want to