Income

60,000 Base Income
    0,000 Trade Resources (0%)
    3,000 Regional Bonus (5%)
    9,000 Skill (15%)
    21,000 Buildings (35%)

Total: 93,000 Dragons

Trade

1. Market Square Resource: Grains (+1,200 Militia Points)
    2. Merchant's Square Resource: Livestock (+1,200 Militia Points)
    3. Trade Hub Resource:

Buildings

Tier I: Militia Armory: +500 Militia Points - Market Square: +10% Income - Dockyard: +10% Income, +500 naval militia points
    Tier II: Town Watch: +1,000 Militia Points, 5% Cheaper Recruitment - Merchant Square: +10% Income - Large Dockyard: +750 Naval Militia, +5% Income, 5% Cheaper Naval recruitment
    Tier III: Barracks: +1,000 Militia Points, +10% Cheaper Recruitment - Trade Hub: Allow Additional Resource - Large Dockyard: +1,000 Naval Levy
    Tier IV: N/A

Edicts:
    N/A

Military

Siege Defense

+8 Starfall - 1 Year Hold Out - 200% Base Levy

Total: 8

Starfall (5,500 Points)

Levy
    Light Infantry: 4,125
    Archers: 1,375
    Total: 5,500

Militia (4,900)
    Polearms: 0
    Archers: 0
    Heavy Infantry: 200
    Light Cavalry: 0
    Heavy Cavalry: 1,500
    Total: 1,700

Naval Levy:

35 Levy Ships
    Total: 35 Ships

Naval Militia (2,250):
    Dromond: 11
    Heavy Galley: 20
    Dornish Dromond: 9
    Warship: 2
    Total: 42 Ships

Professionals
    N/A
    Total: 0

Direct Vassals
    (1x 1,500 Points, 1x 500 Points)
    Levy:
    Light Infantry: 1,500
    Archers: 500
    Total: 2,000

Militia:
    Polearms: 267
    Archers: 200
    Heavy Infantry: 100
    Light Cavalry: 100
    Heavy Cavalry: 34
    Total: 701

Household
    Children of the Union Between Gerold and Ashara:
    Vorian Dayne, born in the year 230 AC, committed suicide by jumping from a tower in 283 AC, he fell 100 feet from a tower in Starfall and died on impact. Wed to Dyanna Dayne, by whom he had four children - three sons and one daughter.
    Ser Ulrick Dayne, born in the year 233 AC. A renowned knight and supporter of Prince Rhaegar. Never married, though he has developed deep ties to his brother's children. He was there when Edric, heir to the lordship of Starfall, fell outside Kingslanding.

Children of the Union Between Vorian and Dyanna Dayne:
    Ser Edric Dayne, born in the year 257 AC, a man of strong character and conviction. The pomegranate of his father's eye, along with his younger brother Arthur. Died fighting Westerman in the Second Battle of Kingslanding, found himself isolated and caught by the Westerman trap on the left flank.
    Ser Arthur Dayne, born in the year 260 AC, perhaps the greatest knight to ever live, widely considered the most honorable and exceptional knight in modern times. The sword of the Morning died fulfilling the last command given by his prince. He slew three Northmen, The Wull, a Glover, and the Master of Arms at Winterfell, and his own Lord Commander, the White Bull, before being killed by Lord Eddard Stark.
    Lord Joffery Dayne, youngest of the Dayne brothers, he was born in 263 AC. He was born a sickly boy, and grew into a rather small, yet handsome man. He rose to the High Lordship of the Torrentine upon the death of his father in 283 AC.
    Lady Ashara Dayne, born in 265 AC. A tall lady, with haunting purple eyes and long ebony hair. She was considered beautiful by many, and great knights and lords - including one Barristan Selmy, were infatuated with her.

Characters

Lord Joffery Dayne Age: Born in the year 263 AC
    Titles: Lord of Starfall, High Lord of the Torrentin
    Marital Status: Unmarried
    Biography: He was never meant for lordship, that was his father's responsibility.. upon his death it would fall upon his eldest brother Edric. However his brother Edric died in the war, his brother Ser Arthur died fighting the Northmen Eddard Stark, and his father flung himself from the highest tower in Starfall when the news reached his ears. This left control of Starfall in the hands of a mere youth, though with help from his uncle Ulrick he hopes to keep himself sane and his people united.
    Skills: +3 Income, +4(3) Charisma
    Appearance: A small boy, that grew into a spindly man. He has soft boyish cheeks, with soft purple eyes, and a warm smile. He wears his curly blond hair about shoulder length.
    Equipment: N/A

Ser Ulrick Dayne Age: Born in the year 233 AC
    Titles: Knight of the Princedom
    Marital Status: Unmarried
    Biography: -
    Skills: +3 Duels, +3 Survival, +3 Battles, +3 Joust
    Appearance: An old knight, with sad eyes and wrinkled skin. He keeps his face closely trimmed. His hair is silver, his skin white and his hard eyes a deep purple hue.
    Equipment: N/A
    Last edited by Pericles of Athens; February 03, 2017 at 01:36 PM.

Default Re: Starfall, Seat of House Dayne

A letter arrives at Starfall:

Lord Dayne of Starfall,

the kingdom has fallen. Aerys II. Targaryen among with my husband have fallen against Robert Baratheon.
    A man who styles himself King of the Iron Throne.
    With the fate of my children being uncertain in light of the rebellion's victory,
    I hope that the Sword of the Morning has fared better than the Royal family did.

Tell my family nothing about this letter and only trust its content to those, you can call your closest familiars.
    The Daynes have served House Martell faithfully, but even my own family doesn't have to know about the whereabouts of our location.
    For their own safety and in hopes that the realm will believe me and the heirs to the Iron Throne at Braavos.

Should you ever seek to contact me, sail to Volantis and search in the Harbour for the 'Rhoyne', as we renamed our Galley. The ship might have purple sails, depending on how fast we can change our sails for the desired colour
    and the ship will also get repainted, most likely black, when it is possible. It is costworthy, but needed to evade any potential attraction, we will draw upon us.
    I'm sorry to keep the informations regarding our whereabouts brief, but it is the only connection towards the main land I'm willing to risk for the purpose of informations regarding the reign of the Seven Kingdoms in the absence of my son.

If the Seven are smiling on us, we will see again, either on Westeros or within unknown countries.
    Dawn has befallen the realm, but in the East, the Sun will rise again.

I promise you that, mylord.

[SIGNED AND SEALED]
    Elia Martell