Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [RPHS] Dance of the Dragons (ENDED!)

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [RPHS] Dance of the Dragons

Highgarden

Maester Dux stood at the balcony of his study overlooking the training yard where Tarly was drilling the new recruits. He had spent most his life in the Reach, either learning at the Citadel or serving the Tyrells at Highgarden. He appreciated his position more than he’d care to admit, his love for those whom he served was unending, however he dreamt of retirement, knowing full well his position was for life. He let out a small sigh and stepped back into his study towards his desk.

The desk was full of parchments, with accounts of the Reach as well as messages for his lord. Loras Tyrell had requested he took charge of strengthening the economy in the south, not a role for a Maester, but in the dire times his lord trusted few people with such important tasks.

On top of all the other papers lay two unfolded letters. The seals on each lay a Lion and a Dragon with three heads, the contents accepting the invitations for the tournament. Neither King nor Lord had agreed to attend, Casterly Rock had sent the brother of the Lord Paramount instead and Kings Landing had agreed to send a member of the Kingsguard to represent the throne. The other houses had yet to respond, some would ignore the invitation completely, others would be to wary to send men from their homeland. The silence from Dragonstone concerned him the most however, if they did not send a champion to represent their cause, Kings Landing would not struggle gaining support from the lords that were attending. He thought to himself he must send a more personal message to Dragonstone, the tournament was still far in the future so the need of haste was not necessary.

He sat down in his chair, placing the letters to the side and opening the book containing the most recent financial reports from the Reach.
    Oldtown and the Arbor had agreed to raise their taxes, the money had been put to use for expanding the farmlands in the south.
    The Westerlands had agreed to reopen the trade routes and to allow merchants access to the silver mines in their southern borders.
    To the North men had started to rebuild old forgotten roads to allow greater trade between Kings Landing and Storms End.
    Oldtown had agreed to fund an increase in its fleet out their own treasury, something that had both concerned him and his Lord, the agreement was pleasing.
    The free cities had limited their trade, most likely due to fear of the brewing war in Westeros, pirates and loyalists alike would gain much from controlling those trade routes.
    The remaining taxes had gone into training new men and building protection over the borders, the finances were stretched on this matter. The tournament was turning out to be costly, the prizes far too generous for his liking, more money had to be found.
    He lay out three separate plans to present his lord.

Send a messenger to the Prince of Dorne to negotiate trade, they may be separate from the rest of Westeros, which benefits trade as they will have no part in the conflict. Downside being that Dragonstone nor the Iron Throne may not appreciate us dealing with the Martells.

The second was of trade with the Tully’s of Riverrun. The Riverlands remained untouched as of yet, establishing trade routes through their lands would gain us possible access to trade with the Starks and Arryns. If Lannister and Tully take up arms against each however, it may force us into the conflict.

The third is to approach the Iron Bank. A loan to help with rebuilding, rearming and training the armies would allow us to advance to be once again equal to the other kingdoms in fighting strength. Our coffers are growing ever stronger, we have enough savings to be able to pay off repayments. If war comes to us, this would change quickly and repayment may not be possible. The Iron Bank always has it’s due, this is the easiest but most riskiest solution.

He lay his quill down and looked out the window. He guessed it was around midday, his Lord would be training for the tourney and would not have time to discuss money at this moment. He thought of going to check up on lord Geryn, he would most likely be seen as only an annoyance.
    He lay back in his chair and fantasized about retirement until falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crazy work schedule this week, so this should cover any absence of RP if my turn comes up.
    Last edited by Parafix; February 08, 2017 at 04:23 PM.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

“My king,” Lord Commander Criston Cole knelt at the foot of the Iron Throne. Aegon’s eyes bolted open. I must have dozed off again. The king had been writing many letters, and had been dragged from his study a multitude of times by his brothers, which had both vexed, and exhausted him. He scanned the room, which had been filled with merchants, and captains from the port only seconds ago who had suddenly vanished. The kingsguard replaced them, as well as his brothers Aemond, and Daeron.

“My king,” the Lord Commander repeated. Aegon snapped back to reality and replied, “What is it?”

“Your brothers have arrived. You sent for them before you, ah…” Aegon waved the rest of the sentence away, as though there were smoke in his face. “Let them step forward.” With that, the kingsguard stood aside to allow the young dragons to kneel at the foot of the throne by Ser Criston.

“I have called you here for a few reasons. As you know, our sister threatens the safety of our people with war.” Both brothers exchanged looks of understanding, and expectation perhaps? “I have called the banners. Aemond, you are to lead the army in my stead. You have one of the strongest dragons, and your military mind is sound. I send with you your brother, as two dragons are better than one, and to guard against anything that claws, and fire can’t,” He glanced back to Ser Criston. “Ser Criston will also accompany you.”

Aemond was the only one brave enough to question the king about his role in this plan. “But brother, should you not lead the armies yourself, as Sunfyre will be best represented on the field, rather than a flag.”

“I realize that my absence may give the illusion of cowardice, but I assure you it is nothing of the like, for we are dragon riders.” Aegon closed his eyes to envision the last time he’d been out as a dragon rider. The wind whipping his face as he and Sunfyre attempted to create a tornado. Though it did not work in the slightest, it was quite enjoyable for the duo. Putting the matter aside, Aegon reopened his eyes, and continued. “As House Darklyn’s loyalties are in question until this civil war has concluded, I am naming Aemond, the Lord Regent of Duskendale. As you hold power, I expect you to protect the people of the city well, and make sure the Darklyns don’t step out of line.”

“While you are all gathered here,” he gestured to the kingsguard, “I’ve decided to accept Lord Loras’ invitation to join his tourney.” All of them seemed shocked.

“Of course I will not go personally. That is why I have chosen one of you to represent myself, and our House. It will not be easy representing our House with the current way things are, but it is best to accept this kind gesture. No doubt Lord Loras could have excluded us, and he had every right, for it’s his tourney.” Aegon sighed, seeing the eager faces of the kingsguard. “Ser Marston Waters. I have selected you to present yourself at Highgarden to participate in the tourney in my stead. Do you accept this honor?” Ser Marston moved to kneel before the throne. “I will do as you command, your majesty.”

“Glad to hear it.” With that, Aegon declared the meeting to be concluded, and ushered his brothers, and the lord commander off to plan their strategy. The lord commander spoke to Marston, instructing him on a few points of proper form when speaking to nobles, and the like, as he was merely required to stand by and watch them ideally in the king’s court. It would be much different with him participating in a tourney. All of them left, each inquiring about their tasks, as Aegon, knowing he was safe with the remaining kingsguard nearby, nodded off into another well-deserved nap.

Dear sister ~ http://www.mediafire.com/file/601xe1...D_Blacks_2.sav

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Howland

The two towers of Moat Cailin towered to each corner of Howland as he sat between the cracked crenellations, it was finally dawn. A blanket of fog surrounded the ancient structure from all sides, almost coating the highest torches and courtyard in the thick pale air, with no one else to be seen. Whilst he remained perched atop the Gatehouse Tower peering below into the ghost-like mist pondering to himself, tutting quietly he mumbled softly,

"When winter comes..."
    "You'll hear no lions roar... "
    "No stags grazing the fields..."
    "No roses growing in the meadows..."
    No snakes in the sand...
    "The Kraken's will freeze where they swim..."
    "The flayed men will rot and wither..."
    "No trout’s swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air..."
    "Not even the dragons’ breath will warm you in your halls."
    "Only the Wolf's howl in the night..."

He grinned upon finishing, the twilight of the sun breaking through the high mountain-like peaks of cloud over the horizon. Fog clearing way, and fading into the darkness of shadows and moss, while standing to attention between the cracks, he looked north and there they were. Dozens of banners fluttering in the distance. The flayed man of House Bolton, the Iron Fist of Glover, and the grey field of heads of House Cassel, and at last the Grey Dire wolf of Lord Stark standing firm in front a white crystal field.
    "Winter is coming." uttered Howland.

Last edited by Alertoverlord; February 13, 2017 at 03:04 PM.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Arryn up. Will post screenshots and RP tomorrow when I can
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Part One: Prelude

All hail her grace Rhaenyra Targaryen, First of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Rhaenyra Targaryen was the firstborn child of her father Viserys I and mother Aemma Arryn. From an early age her right to rule has been absolute. She was granted the ladyship of Dragonstone and nominated as the King's successor at the Great Council of 101AC at only the age of four. The blood of the dragon has flowed through her veins and since then she has striven to become the Queen that Westeros needs. Rhaenyra became a dragonrider at the age of seven, she had learned how to rule through attending endless small council meetings at her father's behest and the court at King's Landing paid homage to her, naming her the "Realm's Delight". The succession was secure and the realm would have known peace.

Had it not been for Lady Alicent Florent.

Close to Rhaenyra's 10th nameday, Alicent produced Viserys with a son: Aegon. Since that day, the Hightowers had pressed relentlessly to change Viserys' mind on who shall succeed him. Filthy lies were spread regarding her affections and eldest children, all in the hope of undermining her claim to the Iron Throne. Whilst governing in Dragonstone, news had reached a heavily pregnant Rhaenyra that her father had died and before his body was cold the Hightowers had held a coronation for her brother Aegon and seized the capital. The news enraged Rhaenyra, pushing her into an early labour, screams of "GET OUT! MONSTER GET OUT!" echoed through the halls of the keep of Dragonstone, until the day a monster was finally produced; a stillborn child that was named Visenya. Once the milk of the poppy had worn off Rhaenyra attended the body of her tiny daughter, lamenting her death she said "They stole mt crown and murdered my daughter, and they shall answer for it".

This is where our story begins.

The funeral had been a quiet affair. Only the septon, Rhaenrya and her husband-uncle Daemon were in attendance as the body burned upon the small pyre below the cliffs of Dragonstone. Once the words had been said and the septon wandered off back to the keep, Rhanyra and Daemon were left alone. The exhausted queen crumbled into his arms and wept. Daemon was the only person in the Seven Kingdoms that Rhaenyra could open up to and she appreciated the comfort of his shoulder.

"You're the Queen now Rhaenyra, regardless of what the Hightowers have done. You are the Queen and this is not your place." Daemon whispered into her ear.

"Yes I am the rightful queen, but it is Aegon who now sits on the Iron Throne. We don't have the men, dragons or resources to take King's Landing" she replied.

"There are those who would support your claim across Westeros, you are the eldest child of Viserys, you are the blood of the dragon! However, you are correct. We don't have the men or the resources to press your claim on the capital. The presence of Vhagar in King's Landing makes a direct attack impossible. We must press your other claims first."

Rhaenyra let go of her embrace, wiped away her tears and looked up at Daemon in bemusement. "What other claims? I hold our seat at Dragonstone whilst Aegon rules over the Crownlands. There are no other Targaryen holdings I can take."

"Who said anything about Targaryen holdings?" Daemon quipped.

Rhaenyra's eyes opened wide and Daemon caught a glimpse of the fire within her. A glimpse he had not seen for a long time, their eyes met and she spoke firmly

"My dear Daemon, call the banners. We sail with the tide".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  
    Last edited by Dr Mac; February 13, 2017 at 06:05 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Part Two: Aboard the Balerion

"The mother of our queen, Aemma Arryn died with no other children. She herself was the only child of Rodrick, the late lord of the Vale. By our own laws of succession, through being the direct grandaughter of the lord of the Vale, Rhaenyra is the rightful ruler of both the Vale of Arryn and the Seven Kingdoms as a whole. Upon her death, Lucerys as her second oldest child shall inherit the Vale. As King's Landing cannot be taken at this moment, her grace has decided that we must seize the Vale and consolidate an army large enough to assault the capital"

There was no unified cheer or uproar at Daemon's speech before the war council aboard the Queen's flaghsip Balerion. The only sound audible was the gentle creak of the ship as it sped north through Blackwater Bay for a deal of time whilst the lords attending pondered what the Queen's Hand had briefed them on. The bell had rung for the change of the watch and the hands busily moved about the ship to their stations, this triggered discussion between the lords gathered in the galley which progressed onto heated debate. Before long enough blows were being thrown between lords who had fought and died alongside Valemen in the Stepstones and the lords who were absolute loyalists.

"MY LORDS!" Daemon bellowed. The fighting stopped in an instant and even the hands aboard the ship stopped their scurrying. Daemon had been a leader of men and a king himself for a brief time, he knew how to get the attention of a crowd and had a reputation which all of the lord present respected. "There is no other way. I too have fought with the men of the Vale in the Stepstones, they are fantastic warriors and steadfast men. However our Queen is also the rightful ruler of the Vale. Whilst Lady Jeyne and her husband Harrold deny our Queen that right, they are our enemy" Daemon continued.

"My Prince, the Arryns have already proclaimed their loyalty to our Queen. Why would we strike down our allies? Why should we here be loyal to Rhaenyra when she cannot be loyal to those who would name her Queen?"
    One Lord proclaimed from the crowd, it was joined by several grunts of approval.

"Lord Bar Emmon, I will forgive you of your treasonous comments on this occasion only. Valar dohaeris, we serve at our Queen's pleasure and you shall be wise to remember that. As for the pretender Arryns; the reason behind their proclamation is simple: They would pretend to support our claim publicly, whilst holding their forces behind the Bloody Gate. It is better that we commandeer the forces of the Vale ourselves in bringing this conflict with Aegon to an end."He looked around the room and he knew he had them, many of the lords including Lord Bar Emmon nodded with approval or acknowledgement of the Hand's decision.

"My lords, return to your ships and ready your men. We arrive at Gulltown in three days where we will join the Crown Prince and the rest of the dragons. Our full might will be brought to this one point in the Vale, may surprise be on our side."
    Last edited by Dr Mac; February 13, 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

​Part Three: The Dance of the Falcon and the Dragons

TBC tomorrow. I hope I have given my reasoning behind the war sufficiently, what will follow will be a description of the battles above akin to the field of fire.

RP

Maester Bonifer rubbed his eyes violently, he felt as if he was in some kind of dream, pinching himself but not waking up. Bonifer smashed his door open and sprinted across the blue veined marble halls of The Eyrie.

The godswood of The Eyrie was an insult to any other in the Seven Kingdoms. Mountain grasses rose, scattered through the stoney soil, and the only trees in the godswood were small and warped. In the centre of the garden sat Lord Harrold Arryn. In front of him was a table with two piles of small intricately carved wooden pieces stacked roughly on top of each other. Opposite of Lord Arryn sat a young boy, no older than six years. They began to put the wooden pieces in the centre of the table, stacking them quickly on top of each other. Suddenly the boy shouted out a cry of victory. Smiling, they took back their wood pieces and started to mix around their piles once again. As the boy put down his first piece, Harrold noticed the young Maester bound into the garden. Panting heavily, Bonifer almost tripped over a rock as he reached the table where Harrold sat. Harrold looked at him with a furrowed brow and then reached down to take the letter which the Maester had dropped in his stumble, the letter landing near Harrold’s chair leg. Harrold snorted and chuckled, turning to Bonifer.

“Josten really does have a bad sense of humour. Why has he even bothered Lord Redfort with sending such nonsensical drivel?”

Bonifer took another letter from his robe, this time with the broken runic seal of House Royce. When he read this, his smile transformed. Harrold clenched his right hand into a fist and his teeth grinded together.

“Robert, please go and see your Grandmother.”

The boy got out of his seat and made his way out of the garden. Harrold waited for him to be clear of the garden until he released his wrath. Lord Arryn’s fist slammed down onto the table, scattering the wooden pieces across the rocky floor. He shouted with such fervour that Bonifer had never seen of him before.

“How could that dirty whore do this!? My own niece, releasing her monsters upon her own kinsmen. I was to help her claim that damned throne, and this is how she repays me? Fire and blood….. that wench is more concerned with fire. The Whore of Dragonstone, a worthy title for an oath breaker, kinslayer, usurper, and dishonourable churl.”

Bonifer was beginning to catch his breath and said to Lord Arryn.

“My lord, what are we to do? Joffrey and his forces are to the west, it will be some time until they can come back and aid us...”

Harrold’s head was in his hands, before he rose back up, anger still clear across his entire body.

“I am just as naïve as her fat and jovial father. My forces go west to aid her, and she sends her forces to the east, killing the men who would have won her the damned crown. Her blood led me to have a distorted view of her. I see what the fat cow truly is now, a traitorous whore. She betrayed Laenor Velaryon, giving him the horns and spawning those disgusting bastards of hers. There is no doubt that the three of them are Ser Harwin Strong’s sons, I merely ignored this fact, a man is not supposed to doubt his own family. Then she betrayed the law of the realm when she decided to try and usurp Aegon and his rightful place as King, a right supported by hundreds of years of inheritance backed by Firstmen, Andals and the Valyrians. She'd see tradition dragged through the street like a criminal and taken straight to the gallows. Bonifer, sit down, we must send news of this betrayal to the realm.”

Bonifer moved over to the table, putting a number of paper and writing implements down upon it before taking a seat. When Bonifer was ready to write, Harrold spoke.

“First, I would like you to send a letter to the true ruler of Westeros, King Aegon, second of his name. The Vale of Arryn shall swear fealty to him and fight for his rightful place on the throne.”

Harrold waited for this letter to be finished and then continued speaking.

“The news of The Whore of Dragonstone’s foul betrayal must be sent across the realm. We cannot allow anyone else to fall into this trap. If she cares not for even blood ties, then why would she care for a Lord unrelated to her? She even bears our falcon upon her banner, so she will step on wolves, lions, flowers, fish and stags without a thought. Any man of honour would see this betrayal and declare the false Queen his enemy. I beseech them to challenge Rhaenyra and her lackeys wherever in the realm they may be hiding. Declaring for Rhaenyra will only lead to death and betrayal. I swore an oath and intended to keep it, yet she attacked me without provocation.”

Bonifer wrote down Harrold’s words, adding some of his own for flavour. When he had finished the first copy of Lord Arryn’s letter, he looked up from the letter and onto his Lord.

“I shall have these copied up and sent across the realm shortly.”

Harrold smiled for a short moment, before his face turned back to anger.

“Good. We shall be leaving The Eyrie soon, there is a war to fight and I shall not sit idly by whilst my people are attacked by the whore and her servants.”

A letter to the Lords of Westeros

To the great and honourable lords of Westeros,

I write to you to inform you of foul betrayal that has struck both the Vale of Arryn and the realm. The self-claimed ‘Queen’ has launched an attack on her own kinsmen, House Arryn. You must not fall into the trap that I did, supporting Rhaenyra. If you show the false Queen any form of loyalty, she will grab it and cast it like ashes into the wind. If she is willing to attack her own blood without reason, then why would she care for strangers? Rhaenyra bears the falcon upon her personal banner, so she would just as easily step on wolves, lions, flowers, fish and stags to serve her own selfish and unholy desires. Where shall she put a claim on next? What ancient house will have pathetic claims levied against them? Will she look into your lines to find some long lost relation of the female line that married a Targaryen? She would lie and put her claim before me, the son of Rodrik Arryn.

Any man of faith and honour would see this betrayal and declare the Witch of Dragonstone his enemy. I beseech them to challenge Rhaenyra and her lackeys wherever in the realm they may be found. Declaring for the false Queen will only lead to death and betrayal. I swore an oath all those years ago, we in the Vale do not break oaths.

I would have soon declared for her, but she attacked me without provocation and now such foul betrayal cannot be forgiven. The men who would have set sail from Gulltown to claim her the crown now lie dead, victims of this vile and disgusting woman I called a kinswoman. A kinswoman no more, but still a usurper with the honour of a rat. I declare her children, Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey to be bastards sired by Harwin Strong, as can be seen in their appearance, they are no true stock of Valyria.

Seven blessings upon the King!

Lord Harrold Arryn, Warden of the East.

Admin up https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...0pNNEhkajVYaEE
    Last edited by Lord of Bones; February 14, 2017 at 10:18 AM.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Thank goodness something actually happened over the last turn.
    Ok I'm gonna say this again, was so close as well. I got a save with the name DOTD_Admin_2, although this is close it's not DotD_Admin_2. Now it seems really petty and it's a really minor thing but can the players (DR MAC) ensure that the save they post is entitled DotD_

That is all, Lannister turn 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/a93eg3...annister_3.sav

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    Thank goodness something actually happened over the last turn.
    Ok I'm gonna say this again, was so close as well. I got a save with the name DOTD_Admin_2, although this is close it's not DotD_Admin_2. Now it seems really petty and it's a really minor thing but can the players (DR MAC) ensure that the save they post is entitled DotD_

That is all, Lannister turn 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/a93eg3...annister_3.sav
    It was me that changed it to DOTD, before me it was just DD. Partly my mistake.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

It was a sunny day, the sky was almost cloudless and a light freshing breeze was comming from the sea. A perfect day for a voyage or a trip. While Tyland Lannister was never a great warrior or commander, he wasn't clumsy and riding was one of his dearest activities, when he wasn't sitting behind his desk and reading or writing hundreds of letters with maester. Which was too often.

This time he was sitting on top of his white horse, riding in the company of two dozens knights, all young and proud noblemen from different Westernland houses who were picked by Tyland himself to accompany him on the long voyage towards Highgarden. They could went on a voyage by sea, but Tyland decided it was better to travel on land since roads in the Reach were safe and sea sickness isn't something he was looking forward to. A few miles were already behind them and the fields around Lannisport were slowly replaced by woodlands and forests. Tyland was riding on the top of their group, he always detested armor because of its unflexibility and weight which is why he was dressed in the fine clothes of the higher standarts, appropriate for a man of his position.
    At first he wasn't very happy to be the one to travel to Highgarden, however the marriage between Tyrell and Baratheon was an important event and more then that, if the information was correct, all lords and ladies were invited to it, which meant that he may even met both dragons which sounded very interesting. Not that he expected it, since many lords send someone in their name, but there was always that chance.
    His brother was away, his minds always fixed on battles and skirmishes and according to his words in letters everything went well so far, but Tyland wasn't so much concerned about his war games as he was concerned about the future of Westeros. War may yet haven't broken out, but tensions were rising everywhere, great houses were too quiet about their allegiance and this marriage in the south also sounded suspicious to Tyland when he first got the invitiation. It may be a trap with who knows what intention, but then again he was always very curious by nature and while his brother enjoyed fighting his battles on the battlefield, he always enjoyed fighting battles of intrigue and mystery surrounding every diplomacy. And many great lords and especially ladies were very good at it.

He saw many merchants, travelers and farmers travelling upon the wide coastal road connecting Casterly Rock and Lannisport to the far southern borders of their lands, a road so close to the great sea. Gazing upon it he remembered Greyjoys, once their enemy and a constant threat and now their ally. It was odd how quickly things developed, how they made peace with Ironborn and how smooth...

"Lord Tyland..."
    He slowly turned around, a bit lost for a few moments after beeing in his thoughts for so long time.
    "I appologize for the interuption my Lord, but I'm bringing an important news. A letter just arrived from the Eyrie and our Maester send it immediately to us." It was his page, a young boy of only fourteen, who already served him for two years and proved to be both effective and loyal.
    "Let me see it."
    As the boy named Ken gave him over the letter, Tyland immediately opened it and began with reading. Just before that he raised his right arm and the whole group stopped as he didn't want to crash his horse in the tree. He may be a good rider, but even a good rider must be concentrated on the riding to be sucesfull. And this time letter was far more important then riding. He was surprised by the news though he knew he should't been. It was only a matter of time when first battle would be fought.
    "Anything important my Lord" a known voice from the back asked. It was Ser Kevan, brother of Lord Serrett from Silverhill.
    "It seem the Dragon princess decided to attack the Vale" slowly said Tyland and turned his horse around to look upon his knights. "Lord of the Vale is very furious and is calling for aid against her. He wish that we join with Aegon and declare war against her as she is a witch according to him."
    There was silent for some moments before knights started whispering to each other. It was Ser Kevan who spoke loudly: "And shall we, my Lord?"
    "That is not up to me to decide. This news will be forwarded to my brother and we will continue with our journey but at least we now know that this woman is not very peaceful."
    There was a bit of laugh in the group but Tyland remained serious. It seems that this visit to Highgarden could be even more interesting then he first thought.
    "We can discuss more of this in the evening, let us ride on now that the weather is still so friendly." With this words he turned his horse around and the group moved on.

Tully up http://www.mediafire.com/file/zi9fca...tD_Tully_3.sav
    Last edited by Matto16; February 15, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
    TATW HS Community Award

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

A few days after Elmo leaves Riverrun he arrives at Harrenhall the most powerful castle in the Riverlands.Harrenhall was built during the days of Harren the Black king of the Iron Islands.He used all the men he could get mostly riverman which during the construction many died.After the construction was done rumors say that the towers of Harrenhall were so high that would reach the gods.When Aegon came to Harrenhall to demand Harrens surrender he was refused as a result Harren and all his familly along with his castle were burned.
    However despite the enormous damage Harrenhall remained strong and after was conquered it was given to several families until the Strongs claimed it.
    The current lord is a loyal man to the tullys.He orders the gates to opened when Elmos party arrives.
    "Elmo Tully is an honour to finally meet you."
    "As its for me to see you."
    They shake hands and enter the castle.Around them soldiers are preparing themselves for the worst to come.Some of them are not even 15 years old yet they're eager to fight.With the news of the war lord Strong bought 20 ballistas to defend Harrenhall from dragons a small attempt yet its better than standing and watch the castle burning.
    "Any news from the scouts?"
    "Nothing.No army spotted yet neither dragons.The Greens are problably still gathering their troops.People say Aegon managed to raise on his own over 10000 men.He puted his brother in command of his army while Rhaenyra is still waiting for her supporters for us."
    "Then she'll keep waiting until i decide for shes not my queen yet."
    The two are interupted by a soldier who brings Elmo a message.Elmo looks at the letter and sees the Arryn sigil.He opens it and starts reading it.He is shocked of what he reads.
    "What is it?"
    "Its a letter from lord Arryn.Rhaenyra launched an invasion in the vale."
    "What?The Vale didnt declare for anyone.How could she with what right?"
    "She pushed her claim on The Vale.Soon as her forces landed she conquered Gulltown."
    "Doing she may have losted all the support she had from the lords no one will declare for her now."
    "How many ships do we have on the Eastern coast?"
    "Not many we cant push back her fleet even if we had.We need to get support from someone or we'll be the next."
    "I am aware of this.Until then i want every man able to hold a sword to be sent to Maidenpool."
    "Will do that i suggest you get some rest this is going to be a long war"
    Lord Strong leaves while Elmo is heading towards his room.He writes a letter to his son.

Black news reached us Kermit.Rhaenyra has invaded The Vale and sacked Gulltown.
    Its said that The Vale declared for her yet that didnt matter.Lord Arryn has sent ravens to all the houses of Westeros not to trust Rhaenyra.
    We need to do our duty to the Riverlands and defend it.
    Rally your men and gather all the provisions you can.I will stay and defend the Eastern border.Send you uncle Steffon to Harrenhall i need a military mind with me and hes up for the job

Greyjoy - http://www.mediafire.com/file/fg6tsv..._Greyjoy_3.sav
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; February 15, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

Baratheon https://www.mediafire.com/?1c112vd29c9gk6h

RP will come later this evening after I finish with school stuff and do the other turns that are coming up today.

It was pleasant day to be upon the waves Dalton thought. The waves gently rocked the ship as she inched ever closer to the distant shoreline. Veron walks effortlessly across the swaying vessel before clasping his right hand on Dalton's shoulder. He exclaims "There isn't a finer smell than that of salt water mixing with deck tar" before bellowing out a booming laugh for the entire crew to hear. He continued "It smells a lot better than that flowery princess you call wife." "I'll grant that she is gorgeous but she is too dainty for the salt, sand, and stone of Pyke." Veron leaned over the guardrail and watched the other ships sails blowing in the wind while awaiting Dalton's response.

Dalton threw an icy stare at the back of Veron's head and briefly he considered shoving him into the drink. However, the moment passed and Dalton's composure returned before he started "Genna will adjust to life on our island. While her hands might've shook during the vows their remained a spark of defiance behind her eyes." "Besides this is the first time in our history that when we can claim a true alliance to another great house." "We are more than simple raiders now brother and our children will grow to see the kraken's reach expand across the horizon." Dalton walked over and leaned his back against the same rail. His minds drifted to dreams of their sigil held high above the rest.

Veron violently shook his head "Simple raiders? Is that how you see the legacy of house Hoare? Whose family once reigned supreme over the entire Riverlands. A feat so few have ever accomplished let alone hold for decades. We are a proud warrior people. Our hall is lined with banners taken as trophies from countless raids on the greenlanders." Veron began to walk away "I won't stand here and listen to you insult our forefathers."

Angered by his brother's defiance Dalton lashed out "Forefathers? We inherited the Iron Islands after those weaklings burned to death at Harrenhall and lost the Riverlands to some lowly banner man of the house Mudd." "I don't want to carve out some pitiful kingdom for a few insignificant decades. I want an empire whose foundation rests upon 10,000 served heads. I'll take that ruined castle and tear it down brick by brick and expose the rotten cowardice it sits upon. Harrenhall is nothing more than a tomb holding each sullen spirit of every bastard put to death there." Dalton drew his dirk and pulled Veron's head back by the scalp before tracing the blade across his cheek. "Don't forget brother why it is that you only have one eye left." Dalton released Veron before exclaiming "Everything I do furthers our status in this world. There isn't a decision made where I don't measure the risk against the reward." "You question my marriage because in your ignorance you fail to see her benefits."

"Do you think we can survive on our own in a world divided between two dragons dancing upon the realms of men." Dalton threw the blade into the wooden planks beneath his feet "Genna Greyjoy is the best thing that could've happened to us. We no longer have to sit upon the scraps plundered from whatever ship dares to stray close enough to our waters." "Bugger the iron price and every relic that clutches these accursed traditions to their heart." "If you want those islands than help me takes these lands and I'll let you form a cadet branch lording over each island."

Veron reached down and pulled the dagger from the wood. Slowly he asked "Truly, you'll let me rule from Pyke?" Dalton clasped arms with his brother and said "If you give me the castles of the greenlanders I'll see to it that your sons and their sons after them rule over the Iron Islands until the Drowned God submerges us all. With that Dalton cracked a smug smile before turning to the encroaching shore. A battled awaited the brothers and only time would tell whether
    either dream would come to fruition.

I'll need an extension, and will hopefully play it in the morning before the family show up. I have a new nephew so everyone is 'gathering' to see the kid thus I'll be busy tomorrow afternoon.

In before the chaos. Tyrell up - http://www.filedropper.com/dotdtyrell3 - I'll try and do some RP later/tomorrow since I'll be kinda swamped today.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Stark - https://www.mediafire.com/?yyjbacui13qnznc

RP will have to come later

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Greens - http://www.mediafire.com/file/jr83q4...D_Greens_3.sav

I'll post some RP later.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I shall write 2-3 pieces of RP throughout this week. Stay tuned! Part 3 likely up tomorrow.

The first steps of the dance have been taken, first blood goes to Rhaenyra outside the walls of Rook's Rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 010.jpg   011.jpg   012.jpg   013.jpg   014.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr Mac; February 22, 2017 at 06:55 PM.