Thread: Driving me crazy, missing 'retail' mod.pack creation option under 'Retail Data' - Pictures included!

Default Driving me crazy, missing 'retail' mod.pack creation option under 'Retail Data' - Pictures included!

So, I did all the work to make my Legendary Lord, including the Startpos.esf crap, and all the data is in binary. I open up the BOB exporter like Mitch's guide tells me to do, but then I'm greeted by this:

Where is it?!

From what I've been led to believe, there should be at least some kind of option under the 'Retail Data' column, but there's nothing there. It's driving me insane.

Please, anyone able to help?

Default Missing 'Retail Data' options in BOB!

This is the second thread I've made on this, the first one didn't get posted or something... Not sure what happened, but anyway...

So, I did all the work on my Legendary Lord, exported all the data to binary, and now I want to create the mod.pack for it. But, there's no mod.pack option under Retail Data for BOB?

http://image.prntscr.com/image/228be...60259581c0.png

It's just - not there. If I try to process the Startpos and binary data via the 'Working Data' options, I end up with a "main_warhammer.pack" and when I try to open it with PFM, it just has a bunch of binary junk in it.

Can anyone help, please? I'm at a dead end here and I don't know what else to do.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Driving me crazy, missing 'retail' mod.pack creation option under 'Retail Data' - Pictures included!

Seems like your first thread got "auto-moderated", which meant it had to be manually approved (not an unusual occurrence).

I've merged your threads together. Hopefully someone who can help you will be along shortly.

Welcome to TWC!

Default Re: Driving me crazy, missing 'retail' mod.pack creation option under 'Retail Data' - Pictures included!

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Seems like your first thread got "auto-moderated", which meant it had to be manually approved (not an unusual occurrence).

I've merged your threads together. Hopefully someone who can help you will be along shortly.

Welcome to TWC!
    Ahh, that's what happened. I forgot my old account details, and had a lot of posts, but that was the first time I experienced that, lol.

Cheers for the help.

Does the Variant Editor actually even currently work in Tweak?

I installed the Assembly kit for Warhammer last week and don't seem to have all the tools available...

Quote Originally Posted by MadKnight View Post
    Does the Variant Editor actually even currently work in Tweak?

I installed the Assembly kit for Warhammer last week and don't seem to have all the tools available...
    What does that have to do with my thread?