Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD: a Slower Paced DeI Campaign] TESTUDO v.1.7 + Custom Packs [upd: aug.09/20] - OUTDATED

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.3 (DeI 1.2.2L1) + various specific MODULES [may 06/18]- ONLY MOVEMENT IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3.beta

Quote Originally Posted by nicolae View Post
    small pack not apears recruitement anormal,ups medium packs up,large packs and huge packs.
    Sorry, I get your english might not be so good, but I can't get what you are trying to say.
    As I said before, Medium is bugged. Small, Large and Huge are not.
    If you have only DeI and Testudo Small/Large/Huge there aren't major bugs. I assure you.

Regarding Claagent's expansion limit script, yes it is compatible with Testudo, in the case that's yor question.

Anyway, 1.2.3. beta is out, and nothing but movement will work with new DeI.
    Better to wait for next release, if you want to play Testudo.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; June 07, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

Civis

Default Re: [SUBMOD: a slower and harder DeI campaign] TESTUDO v.1.3 (DeI 1.2.2L1) + various specific MODULES [may 06/18]- ONLY MOVEMENT IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.2.3.beta

not coment !

Patrician

1) Yours posts aren't comments?
    2) I shouldn't do comments?

A) Ask some other romanian to translate, if you have something to ask.
    B) WAIT FOR TESTUDO v1.4

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

nicolae
    Or try to use google translate from Romanian to English so we could help you.

Civis

dei 123 and testudo 1.3 works corect
    hour 21,45 mods:

mod "@@@@@@@@@___expansion_limit_script.pack";
    mod "@@@@@@@@_TESTUDO_1.3_Move_-10.pack";
    mod "@@@@@@@_TESTUDO_1.4_Stan_ROME_alpha6.pack";
    mod "@@@@@_TESTUDO_1.3_HUGE.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part1.pack";
    mod "_divide_et_impera_release_12_Part2.pack";
    mod "mods_cheat_mod_player_only.pack";

Patrician

NO, IT DOESN'T AT ALL.
    You can't play testudo 1.3 with DeI 123, mostly for two reasons:
    1) there are some new scripts and some have been rewrited or have differences
    2) there are new buildings

Loading order is ok, but DeI must be 122L
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; June 08, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Yeah I forgot to add to my previous posts, but as far as the large pack, and all other modules, etc. they seem to work flawlessly. This is with about 500 turns of testing, great job Jake!

I can’t wait to see what you do with 1.4. In regards to the released beta, I know you’ll probably have the new testuedo out quickly since you’re a scripting genius, but could you possibly release the reforms module earlier? I’m only several turns into my campaign because I don’t want to get farther into it without your mod, especially since most others don’t work. However, I would feel comfortable getting a more deep into my campaign with at least the reform module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrician

I'm not a scripting genius, really. I'm a mocking bird, more or less

Work flawlessy with DeI 123? Can't be for technical reason. It is possible that pack works but there should be a lot of bugs

Here is Large reforms pack for 123. Hope it's correct, I did it quick.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/s2srkx...L_alpha01.pack

I was talking about 1.22L, so guess it doesn’t really matter now lol. And thanks

Patrician

Ah ok.
    would you mind uploading your 500 turns savegame?
    Thx

Just did a complete reinstall of Rome for the new beta but I’ll check my cloud saves. Also, the game was starting to get really buggy at that point, but I think it was the result of some other sub mods

Patrician

ok thx, just to have a glance at 500 turns, I went till 300 max

Hey Jake, shouldn’t the age of generals module work with 1.23 as well? I’m finding my 12tpy campaign to be lacking without it

Patrician

Sure, it will work

Which one is the stance pack for Caledonians, Scordisci, Leugoz, The Indians, and Astropakan (the orange Persian faction)?
    I can't seem to find them in the folder...

Patrician

Probably there are not, if you didn't find them. Didn't do that for every faction.
    Are you planning to do a 122L campaign with testudo? You can't play with 123 yet.

Here for Caledonians Scordisci and Mauryans. Didn't find Athropatkan and Leugoz faction "description" into tables. They must be somewhere else.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bq6h91...l/FACTION1.zip
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; June 18, 2018 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks!

Thanks for these submods. I'm using the stance and movement. Movement is definitely my favorite, I would not play another campaign where armies can hop from city to city. The stance seems great, although I have yet to use it due to the penalties, although it's great balance, I'm not criticizing. I'm sure there will be a time when you use, later in the campaign.

Patrician

You're welcome. But don't use any pack that has scripts (like stances) with 123, cause game won't work.
    I'm really really full of real work in these last weeks, and probably till the next. I'm risking to lose some jobs too and don't have the needed concentration to mod at the end of the day.
    I'll try to release a compatible version with some minor features I've already prepared, but "bigger" changes will have to wait.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    You're welcome. But don't use any pack that has scripts (like stances) with 123, cause game won't work.
    I'm really really full of real work in these last weeks, and probably till the next. I'm risking to lose some jobs too and don't have the needed concentration to mod at the end of the day.
    I'll try to release a compatible version with some minor features I've already prepared, but "bigger" changes will have to wait.
    If you manage to lose real life jobs for modding, then I'll make sure to block you from the forums.