Hello,

I found a problem while editing The Last Roman startpos with Assembly Kit. Im using Assembly Kit in Windows 7, I have Attila (steam version) with all DLC's (except Slavic Nations), the game in english and without any other mod installed (not even the UPC, I usually play in spanish).

I wanted to change factions culture/religion in TLR campaign, like I did it many times in Grand Campaign, so I did it with Visigoths, Frankish and Vandals, doesnt work in any of them. Everything seems to be okay, not crash in AK or the game, but they still are the same factions than vanilla. I tried to change ERE, same result. I also tried to make ERE and other factions playable (like many times in GC), and always CTD in family tree, always. I can edit regions, armies, buildingds, money, etc. But culture changes or playable factions doesnt work. I tried removing all scripts of the campaign too, doesnt work either.

After that, I tried to do the same with Age of Charlemagne factions, same result, but here I can make factions playable without problem, but culture changes doesnt work. I tried to give Asturias the WRE culture.

Then I tried to make the same in GC, I edited 7 factions playable (DLC and vanilla) culture, works fine. I made playable other 5 factions, and change their culture/religion and works fine. Then I tried again in TLR campaign, but doesnt work. I tried with 10 custom made factions by me, works fine both things.

After that, I tried to import GC factions into TLR campaign, and same result, culture cant be edited and cant make them playable (even if I copy the same lines from vanilla GC, still crash in family try and culture cant be edited). I tried to crate new factions, but same result.

Honestly, I have no idea what is happening, I hope you guys can help me with this.

Thanks.