Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Middlebloods I

Default [HS] Middlebloods I

In the Game of Thrones everyone eventually dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners. Please download the edited files found HERE.
    It will be moderated by Gaming Staff and only Middlebloods or Above may partake. A Middleblood is somebody who has been with us for awhile, boasting his fair share of experience in Hotseating. If you believe you are experienced and have played many games in the past then you qualify to join and challenge yourself for the chance at the rewards! We at HS Gaming Staff hope that you enjoy yourselves.

~ Players ~
    Kingdom of the Iron Throne - DEAD
    Kingdom of the South - Belthasar Bolton
    Kingdom of the North - Joerock22
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea - Jadli

~ Map Update ~

~ Admin ~
    SoulGamesInc
    (PM for assistance)

~ The Rewards ~
    Gaming Medal
    Custom Signature
    20 Reputation
    £20 Steam Gift Card

~ The Rules ~
    PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    NO ALLIANCES/NO DIPLOMACY. This is a free for all between all factions. EVERYONE IS YOUR ENEMY.
    NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    THE VALE, DORNE AND IRONISLES ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions unless allowed by the Admin.
    3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    2 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 5 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds. These are out of your control.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    No excessive reloading to gain victories that would otherwise be impossible to achieve. Video evidence may be requested in event of a questionable victory.
    Naval victories where the odds are not even or in the attackers favor may not be accepted, contact the admin and he may allow it.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    No sacking your own Capital. Example: Tyrell sacks Casterly Rock, afterwards Lannister can only occupy it. This rule only applies to your factions starting capital.
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    Princess cannot steal any general or family member regardless of odds. Use them as scouts or to secure the loyalty of forts.
    Princess (and Generals and Diplomats) may be captured by a hostile faction if caught and surrounded inside enemy lands. PM an admin to capture.
    Players can claim the spoils of war. Defeated/Captured a general that carries a Valyrian sword? PM an admin to claim it.

~ Special Events / Features ~
    Trial by Combat
    Captured Generals can request Trial by Combat, in which the admin will use a random list generator depending on the capability of both generals chosen to represent each faction within the trial.

For Example;
    Two formidable warriors in a trial by combat
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins
    Barristan Selmy wins
    Jaime Lannister wins

One poor warrior vs formidable warrior
    Mace Tyrell wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Robert Baratheon wins
    Spoils of War
    After killing an enemy, you may request the ancillaries of fallen enemies. For example; If Tywin defeats Randyll Tarly and kills him, Tywin may claim Heartsbane.
    Random ancillaries will be decided by the admin, however lordships cannot be taken.
    Objectives
    Each faction will have a set of objectives which will result in large rewards.

Kingdom of the North
    Take and hold Kings Landing or Casterly Rock for 5 consecutive turns = Ice
    Has ownership of the swords Oathkeeper and Widows Wail = Reforged Ice
    Win 7 consecutive battles against Andals forces = Hammer of Justice

Kingdom of the Iron Throne
    Take and hold Winterfell, Highgarden or Dragonstone for 5 consecutive turns = Brightroar
    Defeat multiple Ironborn raiding forces that attack your shores = Red Rain

Kingdom of the South
    Achieve 6 Star command with a Hightower General = Vigilance
    Take and hold King's Landing for 5 consecutive turns = Lamentation

Kingdom of the Narrow Sea
    Hold the Island of Dragonstone for 10 consecutive turns = Rhaegar's Armor
    Take and hold Storms End for 5 consecutive turns = Robert's Warhammer

Neutral Objectives
    Stand close to the Ruby Ford and be lucky = Find one of Rhaegar's Rubies. A gift to ensure loyalty, or to sell for gold.
    Stand in a region known for it's Dragons and be very lucky = Find a Dragon Egg. Attempt to hatch it, or sell for a small fortune.
    Kill 'the Mountain' Gregor Clegane = Oberyn Martell will offer you his assistance in gratitude. (All factions expect Lannister).
    Finances
    Each faction will be held responsible for keeping it's finances under control. If any faction goes bankrupt, the following fines will be issued.
    -4000 = Troop Desertion
    -8000 = The Loss of General Loyalty Traits
    -12000 = Faction Destruction
    Merchants
    Each faction starts with 1 Merchant and only one is allowed (recruited) at a time. However, this does not apply to bribed/stolen merchants.
    Award Signature (Examples)

Default Re: [HS] Middlebloods I

Factions are on a Admins Choice basis, so if you are interested please state the faction you wish to play. You will be VM/PMed if you are chosen. OP is subject to change.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Gonna sign up for this as i'll most likely be admin for another one. Rewards are sexy
    -Pref Stannis.
    Last edited by Parafix; January 20, 2017 at 12:27 AM.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Sign me up too, please. I'll choose prefered faction later

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Sounds like fun. Sign me up.

I remind everyone that it's not first come first serve, players will be picked and pair together based on a rough idea of experience, so post if your interested. If the demand is high enough / we have enough interest then we'll open Middlebloods II. Gaming Medals are explained here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?745599 - and are currently Minecraft swords... something I eventually want changed to be more realistic swords.

Blog Entries

Updated the rewards, i'll be funding steam gift cards for all Midblood series games.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Count me in

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Cannot resist this one. Sign me up please, my prefered factions are Stark (Kingdom of the North) or Stannis.
    TATW HS Community Award

I'd be up for this, same preferences as Matto16

I'd be down to clown, South or North, or anyone really

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

I'm up for it If possible of course.

Edit: Any faction but Lannister/Stark, please. Never again.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

We'll hold this up for abit to allow for more sign-ups, ideally from some more experienced players

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ah, the call to arms....
    Most of you probably don't even know me, don't you. Anyway, I have been called upon by Soul, so I assume I would have a spot in this hotseat.
    Also guys, I am not very active as of late, as you might have noticed, so when it's my turn or you want anything from me at all plz pm me or message me on steam if I'm online, I have activated email notification for pms/

Anyway, let's see how rusty I am.... man, I miss total war, I'm pretty happy soul called upon me so I can get back into it a bit. Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    I'm pretty happy soul called upon me so I can get back into it a bit. Good luck to all!
    Somebody has to teach these fools how to play Uri. Plus, Mith needs the competition. He's getting bored of me being better than him.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    Somebody has to teach these fools how to play Uri. Plus, Mith needs the competition. He's getting bored of me being better than him.
    Forget about teaching mith anything, I'm so rusty I barely remember how to move troops in this game.

Blog Entries

No other challengers?

I'm in no rush to begin this without a proper group(s). Need at least somebody else for the 1st group as far as I'm concerned and I'm still waiting on replies.

10 people signed up already I believe, maybe time to get some action going? Feels like most skilled people can be divided quite easily tbh.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast