Hello everyone,

I just started playing the Darthmod pack and I am really liking it so far, even though my very first game was a complete disaster due to a surprisingly early Realm divide.

I have a few question about how the realm divide works in Darthmod and how it might differs from vanilla.

First, how powerful do you have to be before Realm Divide kicks off? Are allies and vassals counted when deciding when to start realm divide?

Second, I noticed I get a diplomatic boost when realm divide kicks off, does that bonus last a long time? Should I use it to make as many alliances as I can at the last minute, or should I make alliances early? Will those alliances break when the shogun declares me a traitor or will my allies remain loyal?

Lastly, does your military or economic power affect how early realm divide starts? Should I make sure I control all major trade ports before expanding aggressively?

If this is the bad place for this kind of post, then I apologize for the inconvenience and will make sure to post my questions at the appropriate location.