Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Default Re: Ravaging the Reach

Void

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

A raven arrives from Tywin Lannister ordering Crakehall to return to the southern marches of the Westerlands and establish a defensive stance at a castle of his choosing.

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

Crakehall allowed Payne the Impaler to have his bit of fun with the peasantry of Highgarden.

The hours of pillaging and raiding had made his men content, and as his army bloated itself on the riches of the Reach, Lord Crakehall had Ser Quentyn Tyrell brought forwards and flayed alive before the walls of Highgarden. He left the corpse there upon a cross, and the castle was surrounded by a wall of the impaled. After hours of viciousness, the Westerlander Army finally made to march away.

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

Mace Tyrell arrives to see the surroundings of his beautiful keep in ruin. His army of 35,000 had marched a long ways to come back only to hear word of the Westerlands attacks across his lands. He dismounts his horse upon seeing the flayed corpse of his cousin Quentyn. He covers his mouth with a piece of cloth to prevent the smell of burning flesh from overwhelming him. He orders his men to take the corpse away and have it be buried. He turns to see Lord Oakheart arrive. The army of 20,000 was now down to 16,000. He remains silent for a moment before bellowing.

"Lord Oakheart!"

Once he arrived, Mace could see barely controlling his anger. He points at the Lord.

"I am adding 5000 men to the home army. I want you to drive into the Westerlands at Cornfield and make every keep there be turned to ruin! I want Lannisport burned, I want Crakehall razed, I want every blasted keep from here to Casterly Rock to be burned to the ground!"

He turns to his own army, knowing he had a great host of 30,000 men remaining. The Westerlands attacked with a force half the size that was now to drive into their lands.

"Forget chivalry during this campaign. They want a war and we will give it to them. Ensure no rock is overturned, no person left alive and ensure not a single Westerland forgets the Reach's vengeance!"

Mace remounts his horse and orders his army to prepare the march for Crakehall. Lord Oakheart was ordered to advance via Rowan's lands and attack the lands of Cornfield.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

With the arrival of a Reach Army flying Tyrell banners, Ser Alaister Crakehall ordered the Ravenry of the Castle emptued with letters sent for aid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123