Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: [UPD - 21 MAY] Closed Alpha - Feedback

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [UPD - 21 MAY] Closed Alpha - Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Maetharin View Post
    Concerning the Gondor cavalry shields, I dislike both the militia and the infantry shield for them, I suggest giving them shields like the DA knights are using.
    I´ve taken the liberty of creating a pack file to emphasise my point
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I think these would fit movie aesthetics, and could f.e. also be used for other Gondor units.
    Tapered shields are definitely the way to go for cavalry.

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

Laetus

I just wanted to address some things that I haven't read here. I think all the unit models for Dale and Gondor look amazing so if you keep it like that I am fine with that.

1) When I played city assaults I wasn't able to place units onto them properly. Always looked a bit buggy.
    2) Sometimes the texts in the battle loadingscreens are too long and are cut off. For example the book scene when Sarum tries to convert Gandalf to the "evil side".
    2.5) Not sure if you can change that, but your custom texts are sometimes very long and I hadn't finished reading when it swapped to the next text.

I hadn't a lot of time to play RoM yet, but now the school year is over I will play it every day and come up with some more feedback soon.

Laetus

Correction: 1) When I played city assaults I wasn't able to place units onto barricades properly. Always looked a bit buggy. (But maybe you won't use barricades in your custom battles, if thats the case this comment is useless anyway.