Thread: LORE FRIENDLY UNITS/BUILDINGS PACK (Regional Recruitment System and new ROR and special units)

Gengi87's Avatar Libertus

Icon3 LORE FRIENDLY UNITS/BUILDINGS PACK (Regional Recruitment System and new ROR and special units)

New updated thread started
    Last edited by Gengi87; July 14, 2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: new thread

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: LORE FRIENDLY UNITS/BUILDINGS PACK (Regional Recruitment System and new ROR and special units)

incredible work .

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: LORE FRIENDLY UNITS/BUILDINGS PACK (Regional Recruitment System and new ROR and special units)

Now I wonder. Would you be willing to share your mod, with other people making lore accurate mods in order to make a super mod that combines everything that can be done to have the most lore accurate experience, fueled even more with the oncoming, lore accurate maps that surely will pop up by the end of the month?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Gengi87's Avatar Libertus

Sorry guys, I have not cheked TWC forum for awile. Thank you for your comment!! Actually I'm focusing on lore visual features (when I will gain more exp with other tables I will try to works on stats and abilities for regional recruitment units and buildings)
    Regarding Battle Maps I'm still waiting some other WOW! maps to include in my mod pack ... Karak Kadrin by Maruka is actually one of the best and loreful maps ever!! Follow my steam workshop mods page ( news pops up frequently )