Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Herodotus was a Turk (come deb8 me m8)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Default Re: Herodotus was a Turk (come deb8 me m8)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    Which means "Give me a thread and i will prove all things on earth are tourkish"
    You're butchering that quote, Kyriakos. Archimedes used to say, in the Turko-Doric speech of Syracuse: “Give me a place to stand and with a Turk-invented lever I will move the whole world and make it Turkic.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post
    The legacy of the Turk. - excellent name for sci-fi dystopian novel!

Yes, everything and everyone in the world is turkish, - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory , including Moussaka.
    This thread is bearing fruit. I was unaware of this Sun language theory, yet how dare they call it pseudoscience? The reasoning is sound! All languages derive from the proto-Turkic tongue!

Kyriakos's Avatar Praepositus

Usually it is not the utterly barbarous peoples who claim everything came from them. Eg mongols probably didn't have such theories

Seems both turks and germans had loads of that ^^ In the case of the latter, past tense seems to not be as warranted either :o

Hm, there are also the Fyrom theories. According to those fyromaniacs, iirc people are divided into three races, "mongoloid" (sic), "negroid" (sic) and macedonian

Hm, there are also the Fyrom theories. According to those fyromaniacs, iirc people are divided into three races, "mongoloid" (sic), "negroid" (sic) and macedonian

This travesty wouldn't have happened if Philip II hadn't made the mistake of annexing Paeonia instead of building a wall and making Paeonians pay for it.
    The man didn't knew how to make Macedonia great again.

Since we have digressed in to the topic of slavic theories, is anyone here familiar with "serbian autochthonic theory"? It is simply beautiful...
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post

This travesty wouldn't have happened if Philip II hadn't made the mistake of annexing Paeonia instead of building a wall and making Paeonians pay for it.
    The man didn't knew how to make Macedonia great again.

Since we have digressed in to the topic of slavic theories, is anyone here familiar with "serbian autochthonic theory"? It is simply beautiful...
    Modern scholars say the Paeonians were Thracian or Illyrian-Thracians, but that's a bunch of hogwash. Clearly they were Slavs, proto-Slavs to be precise, who were autochthonic just like the Serbs, native and indigenous since antiquity and totally separate from later Slav migrations of medieval times. I know this because I am Turk, and Turk knows everything. Duh! It was those same Paeonians who fought against the proto-Turk/Slavs of ancient Macedonia, the kingdom of Philip II and Alexander III "the Great" (again, "Great" only because he was Turk). He made the Greeks bow to Turks! And the Greeks who defied Alexander's Turks were hunted down, just like Demosthenes!

Today I learned that I am Macedonian.

This despite being part Sicilian...

The BroMance Age, followed by the Irony Age.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere 40K View Post
    The BroMance Age, followed by the Irony Age.
    And Irony Age was followed by Golden Age, brought to you by Turks. You are welcome.

You mean the ChRome Age.

I'm afraid the GoldenShower Age starts today.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Clearly they were Slavs, proto-Slavs to be precise, who were autochthonic just like the Serbs, native and indigenous since antiquity and totally separate from later Slav migrations of medieval times.
    Oh, you still have much to learn my friend. Not only were they indigenous since antiquity, but from the time of the neolithic Vinča culture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture , a culture that first invented alphabet, and is the first civilization in History. Evil Greeks claim that they have developed Cyrillic script, when in fact that writing system is merely a continuation of ancient Vinča symbols https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_symbols which are the first writing system known to Man.

During the Neolithic times all Slavs were known as Serbs, only later did they diverge. Ancient pre-Vinčan urheimat of Serbs, world's most ancient people, was the valley of the Rigvedic Sarasvati river. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarasvati_River There ancient Serbs lived under the rule of their mighty king Srbinda. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbinda

Eventually great king Srbinda was defeated by the divine Indra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra , forcing mighty Serb people to migrate out of India, conquering much of Eurasia as far as Italy to the west and as far as Mongolia in the East. With such vast geographic range they fractured into many Slav peoples, such as the ones in Mongolia, the Xianbei, pronounced as Syanbei, obviously meaning Serbs, and Rasna in Italy. Rasna, an etruscan endonym of serb origin, is also attested in the Balkans as the name of old serbian city of Ras https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stari_Ras , the great capital of Serbian Principality.
    While there were many great serb tribes and states such as Venetii in Italy, Pelasgians in Greece and Serbonian Kingdom in Egypt, all of them pale in comparison with the light of civilization that is Vinča.

Unfortunately there is a global conspiracy, led by the evil Americans who can't stop but to think every single second how to arrest the destiny of Serbs, aimed at concealing these facts, part out of envy of serb glory, part of fear if Serbs decide to conquer the world once again. Fortunately with the rise of The Donald, glory be unto Him, whom many Serbs admire http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ump-11-10-2016 / http://www.euractiv.com/section/glob...p-over-kosovo/ , and his slavo-serbian wife Melania, praise be to Her http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bo...-idUSKCN1141EB , the onslaught on serbian glory shall finally cease.

Now you probably wonder where do Turks fit into all of this, as you might know ancient nomadic people would often unite to form tribal confederacies. When Serbs begun their expansion out of India they've met up with Turks in Central Asia thus forming Servo-Tourkia, giving rise to a new, most enlightened people, the Servo-Turks...Serbo-Türkleri.

Loser. Sad!
    Last edited by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σω January 19, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

@Apollodotos:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ again.
    Rats! I wish I could rep you for this post. You do great glorious service to Serb and Slav. Entertaining articles too! They totally vindicate everything the Serbs have done for the world! And of course let us not forget the greatest American was a Serb: Nikola Tesla. I rest my case.

And yes, Serbs even make Chinese cower and pay humble tribute as Xianbei in the East. They make mark on India, Middle East, and Europe. Everyone is so indebted to the Serb, and only the Turks are their true and equal brothers. Soon Melania will enter the White House, and her genes shall build a great Slavo-Serb dynasty in American politik.

Almost sounds like a Donald Trump product, like a shower fixture...that shoots pee at you. Only the best pee! That I can tell you.
    Last edited by Roma_Victrix; January 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    @Apollodotos: Rats! I wish I could rep you for this post.
    This thread has become a meeting of mutual admiration society. I've wanted to rep your "Turk-invented lever" post and now "only the Turks are their true and equal brothers" but I need more MANA, I mean rep points.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praepositus

Thread has too much gazi turkomeme..

You mean the ChRome Age.

Almost sounds like a Donald Trump product, like a shower fixture...that shoots pee at you. Only the best pee! That I can tell you.

Brought by one Trixie One from Moscow.
    Cleary of turkish descendancy.

But Midas lived in Turkey.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3