Thread: Historical Battles submods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Historical Battles submods

I was wondering if there are submods that add historical battles (Pelennor Fields, Helm's Deep, Five Armies, etc) to TATW? It can be a submod for vanilla or any of the submods. I have about 5 versions of TATW installed anyway and wouldn't mind installing another just for the historical battles.

Default Re: Historical Battles submods

Full on submod? Only one I can think of is the upcoming Third Age: Reforged due out in a week or so. Other than that, PixelatedApollo as well as their youtubers have showcased Historical Battles made by Paladinbob and the likes, linking them in the description. But you'd have to download and install them by the battle. But if you're going a submod, then Reforged is your best bet.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thanks! Those battles look amazing.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

While perusing the TATW forum as local Moderator, I noticed this POST, made by Araval. There are 2 interesting links for the historical battles player there.

I see that in one case it slipped my mind that I actually moved around a post about a historical battle several times. Well, in my defence, it was half a year ago.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze